Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Please Rate My Team!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Please Rate My Team!

Postby styles » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:35 pm

Just drafted in my 10 Team, daily, Head-to-Head league. How'd I do? (I traded multiple draft picks last year so I had multiple picks in the early rounds)

C - Gattis
1B - Miggy
2B - Dozier
3B - Arenado
SS - Reyes
OF - Trout
OF - Gomez
OF - Soler
Util - Trumbo
Util - Calhoun
BN - Carpenter

SP: Strasburg
SP: Price
SP: Fister
RP: Britton
RP: Cishek
P: Wainwright
P: Iwakuma
P: Liriano
BN: Paxton
BN: Keuchel
BN: Kazmir
BN: Pomeranz
Dynasty: Archie Bradley

6x6 Scoring
Batting Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), On-base Percentage (OBP)
Pitching Categories: Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Thanks!
styles Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Please Rate My Team!

Postby Lyons1991 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:18 am

Pitching staff will be top notch for you this year, even with injury concerns with Wainwright, i people in my draft gave me shit for drafting him for $21 bucks. The thing is they all were like oh his strikeouts and going down, his velocity is going down. He is still on a great offensive team and it could be a good thing to get him deeper into games with less strikeouts. Would you take 8 IP but only 6-7 Ks with a Win. I think you would lol. Piece together price Strasburg, kazmir and Iwakuma Keuchel and fister. You will be tough to beat in the categories.

Trout obviously do not need to be talked about. Miggy doesn't need to be talked about. Arenado, gomez, Soler reyes and dozier are all consistent. We just have to hope reyes stays healthy if he does he is in the right lineup.
Lyons1991
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 8)

Postby Millhouse » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:10 pm

Man, this is an all-star team. Well done. Trout-Miggy obviously a murderer's row. Arenado will crush it this year. Good power, speed, and even your bench guy Calhoun could end up starting; like many, I think he leads MLB, or is damn close, in runs. AVG should be okay, with Trout/iffy offsetting mid-.200's guys like Dozier and Soler. Staff is fantastic, I MIGHT see about adding another potential closer over Paxton, who needs a few stars to align to light it up this year, but I'm a huge closer fan (contrary to popular opinion) and am admittedly biased. And even though that's your strength, and I always like to trade from strength, his upside is worth hanging onto...but that's my ONLY nitpick if I had one. I assume even the deep temporary and potential closers (Boxberger, Clippard, Mujica, Soria, Ziegler, Giles, e.g.) are gone.

See mine? Thanks. viewtopic.php?t=491104
Millhouse
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 151)

Postby Spirit29 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:45 pm

I'll leave it short and sweet: Id bet money you are in the championship game in your league. Well done!

Would love to hear thoughts on mine:

viewtopic.php?t=491153
Spirit29
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 12)

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team