Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

2015 ND Keeper League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

2015 ND Keeper League

Postby matty_icend » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Alright another year and another tough decision... its the keeper deadline!

League is 14 teams. Yahoo standard positions. Roto league 5x5 stats. Keep a range of 7-10 and the amount you keep marks the Round you enter the draft (Rounds 1-10).

Hitters:
Buster Posey
Mark Trumbo
Freddie Freeman
Dee Gordon
Kyle Seager
JJ Hardy
Adam Jones
Starling Marte
Nelson Cruz
Jorge Soler
Charlie Blackmon
Melky Cabrera
Travis d'Arnaud

Pitchers:
Clayton Kershaw
Yu Darvish
David Price
James Shields
Alex Wood
Jake Arrieta
Fernando Rodney
Michael Pineda
James Paxton
Sergio Romo
Danny Duffy

(Since you are wondering... Yes, I did win my league last year B-) ;-D :-D )

I have a few locked in already and they are no doubters (Posey, Freeman, Seager, A Jones, Kershaw, Darvish, Price), but my decision lies with Jorge Soler vs Melky vs Cruz vs Dee Gordon vs Charlie Blackmon vs Jake Arrieta/Alex Wood (fav team is the Braves).

Dont like Dee Gordon because no one ever puts up back to back huge SB numbers.
Dont want to keep Cruz because of career year late in his career, gets injured a lot and moved to deathly SafeCo field where right handed power dies.
Wished Melky would have stayed with the Blue Jays but he was already complaining of his knees on the turf.
Blackmon one hit wonder???
Arrieta vs Wood, my team doesnt need to retain another pitcher cause the staff is stacked and the league is very hitter heavy when the draft is concerned.

Love Soler's potential but again injury risks loom over him based on his minor league seasons, and can I really be bold enough to throw back Nelson Cruz and the 35+ HR and 100+ RBI even if they drop down 10 a piece?????

Thanks in advance for the help!!
matty_icend
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 17)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team