Yahoo - any way to see opponents' # of games/innings? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo - any way to see opponents' # of games/innings?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo - any way to see opponents' # of games/innings?

Postby jeffc_76 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:31 pm

I know that on your team page, you can see your own number of games played at each position and number of innings pitched, along with the projections for the year and if you're on pace to be over/under the limit. But is there any way to see where your opponents stand?
jeffc_76
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby perlick29 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm

many people have been wondering that themselves including me.
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bleach168 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:40 pm

Yeah! What happened???

I'm considering keeping track of the innings by hand for every team in my 16-team league :-o
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby jeffc_76 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:45 pm

I may do the same. At least with the StatTracker, you can click on the other teams and get the info fairly quickly. Having to click through every team's web page would take a lot longer.
jeffc_76
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Madison » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:45 pm

They had that feature last year, but it seems that it's not availiable this season. :-/ I found it very useful last year to know where everyone stood on innings.

I hadn't realized that they changed it this year. Thanks for the heads up! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby jeffc_76 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:48 pm

I'm already on pace to be 20ip over. Should I be concerned? I figured I will eventually be more picky about who to start depending on matchups, and will also trim down my pitching roster. I don't really have any dominant SPs so I kind of took the shotgun approach and put together a group of 7. Would have liked to see how my opponents are doing just for comparison.
jeffc_76
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Melo255 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:49 pm

Maybe this is stupid but I just don't know, how do you see the games played/innings pitched for your team? This is my first year using yahoo and this is the first I've heard about that. I know you can click on team log on your team page and see all the stats you've collected but what I've really been trying to find is what I can't, games played and innings pitched, where is it?
Melo255
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Madison » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:53 pm

Melo255 wrote:Maybe this is stupid but I just don't know, how do you see the games played/innings pitched for your team? This is my first year using yahoo and this is the first I've heard about that. I know you can click on team log on your team page and see all the stats you've collected but what I've really been trying to find is what I can't, games played and innings pitched, where is it?

Bottom right hand corner of your roster page in blue. It's the link titled: Maximum Games Played. Click it and a window will open up showing your games played and left at each position along with innings used and left. :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Melo255 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:25 pm

Madison thanks for answering, maybe I'm just blind but I still don't see it though. I go to my team page and at the bottom right it has the Other Utilities box but the only links in blue are the Team Log and View Pre-Draft Player Rankings. The only other things in blue below my roster is on the left the legend, stats, positions links. What am I missing? Thanks for helping. Sorry Jeff not trying to hijack this post.
Melo255
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Amazinz » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:27 pm

It doesn't show up in the Other Utilities box if your league doesn't have a IP max. I think default Yahoo H2H leagues are like that. Could that be it?
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers