So stat tracker is...... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

So stat tracker is......

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

So stat tracker is......

Postby RynMan » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:22 pm

sorry guys i have read all of yahoo's explanation (as crap as they are) and done a thread search on here, but i still cant figure out what stat tracker does.

All i wanna know is, if i dont buy stat tracker will those nice little stats that appear on my team page disappear? or will they stay there, but jus wont be updated in real time?
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jumpman8288 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:24 pm

They disappear. Buy it, its worth 10 bucks.
[URL=http://http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7158944067217702636&q=new+born+muse]MUSE ROCK[/URL]
jumpman8288
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby fishingmn » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:29 pm

If you don't have Stattracker then you only see stats for the previous day and before - you don't get any current day stats. You also can't see updated standings until the day after.

Probably worth $10, especially if you are like me and play in multiple leagues. That said, I'm still debating if I "really" need to see stats that up to date - I mean I can go look up real time boxscores on ESPN or Sportsline.
fishingmn
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Trazcon » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:31 pm

I personally don't think it's worth for the reasons mentioned. Yeah it's a slight inconvience, but not enough for them to take $10 from me
Trazcon
College Coach
College Coach

Postby RynMan » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:34 pm

wel yeah that completely sux then. so i will see today stats 2moro then? and the standings after today's game will appear at 12am tonight?
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Xtreemes » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:40 pm

if you are more than a casual fantasy baseball player than it is definatly worth it to buy stattracker.
Xtreemes
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby AcidRock23 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:42 pm

I kind of prefer it when stat tracker goes away from the free leagues. It's nice to see stuff change but I can watch games and am usually trying to keep an eye on stuff beyond my guys so I'll be checking box scores anyway.

The reports of 'issues' w/ StatTracker just make me relieved I am going to waste the dough on something important like Baseball Prospectus or beer or something...
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye

Postby eftda » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:48 pm

i'm buying it ;-D
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RynMan » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:52 pm

Xtreemes wrote:if you are more than a casual fantasy baseball player than it is definatly worth it to buy stattracker.

dammit Reyes, stop wasting time posting threads in here and get out there and stretch your dam hamstrings! i need steals!!!
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby 4Pack » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:54 pm

Statracker for $10 is without a doubt worth the price. Gives you real time stats and real time scores in your league H2H matchups. Came in real handy yesterday when the ERA and WHIP categories were in doubt against my opponent. I and my opponent had a couple pitchers in early games and a couple pitchers in later games and I was able to wait until the final few minutes to see what those numbers were to decide weather or not I would need to start my other pitchers.

Yep....6 months of statracker to help me keep up with the numbers in 4 different leagues is a deal at 10 bucks!
4Pack
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers