Stat Tracker Problem - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Stat Tracker Problem

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Melo255 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:28 pm

actually the exact same thing happened to me today, i ordered it for the year last night-actually this morning at 2 AM and at 1 PM today it said I had to purchase it, I sent an email to Yahoo giving my order # and by 3 PM I had stat-tracker back. I don't know if it was my email or just time that fixed the problem. But I do suggest you send an email if it's still not working.
Melo255
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mr. October » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:37 pm

Gses, I have the same problem. I have the Stat Tracker and it's working fine but i don't have live stats on my team page either. I think they will eventually fix it. Probably within a day or 2. Good luck this week against LeBeR's Team. He wasn't very active vs. me in week #1.
Mr. October
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby KPucks » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:57 pm

bleach168 wrote:Stattracker was working fine for me yesterday. But it's down today. If it's down all day, I'm going to yell at somebody.

You did order it, right? b/c if u didn't, yesterday was the last day of the free trial.
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby bleach168 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:58 pm

Yeah, I ordered it. Kinda pissed they raised the price to 10 dollars. Didn't it used to be 5 bucks?
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby KPucks » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:04 pm

bleach168 wrote:Yeah, I ordered it. Kinda pissed they raised the price to 10 dollars. Didn't it used to be 5 bucks?

It was 10 last year too.
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby VandalMan » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:43 pm

At one time it was free all year ;-D
VandalMan
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby perlick29 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:19 pm

stattracker was having problems early because of the number of users that were on it at one time. Now that th free trial has expired it will work fine. Last year I do recall extending the trial for a second week but not this year. By the way if you cant watch games on TV I strongly recommend using mlb.com for gameday they show pretty much everything besides the game being played in front of you for free.
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jonnyblack » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:06 pm

I miss the days when all of this stuff was free (remember the Buzz index?) but statracker will work out the kinks. remember when yahoo laaunched FBB this year, there were a few glitches (in fact there still are, like the first time of the day i try to change my lineup, i get denied, but it always goes through the second time). but traditionally, yahoo is pretty good (but not fast) about debugging.
98% of Americans have a favorable opinion of puppies and rainbows.
How do you spell "biased?"
jonnyblack
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: Living Room, Watchin Baseball on Mute, Ignoring Idiot Red Sox and Yankee Fans

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers