Need Replacement Owners for 5th Year Dynasty Baseball League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Need Replacement Owners for 5th Year Dynasty Baseball League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need Replacement Owners for 5th Year Dynasty Baseball League

Postby tcrose35 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Hey guys. I am the commish of a 16 team dynasty league on fantrax.com. We have been a league for about 5 years and it is very in depth and you have to have a lot of knowledge regarding minor league prospects. It is head to head scoring with 7x7 categories (BA, HR, R, RBI, SB, KO, OBP-- W, QS, ERA, WHIP, K's, Holds, Saves). There is a ton of trading in this league and very very active. We need to replace a few owners because they are not putting in the time that others are putting in and we are looking to get some more activity. Like I said, in order to join this league, you need to have some knowledge beyond just the elite prospects because each team carries around 25 minor leaguers and it expands every year. It is also run with a salary cap that is equal to the same exact salaries the players had in the previous year (172 mil cap, 20 mil max salary). Right now, the league is completely free with no buy in (I pay for the league), but next year we plan on going to a $20-$50 buy in to get some prize money involved to make the league that much more competitive, so if you are interested, be aware you will have to put money in more than likely. Please let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to text or call me (8044327464) or email me (rosetc16@mail.vmi.edu). I would love to talk to you and let you know about our league. Just warning you, there are a few slots, but we are selecting the owners with the most experience and knowledge of deep leagues, not first come first serve. Thanks

Trey
tcrose35
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds