4 keeper league 5th year looking for owner - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

4 keeper league 5th year looking for owner

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

4 keeper league 5th year looking for owner

Postby jonboycubs » Tue May 20, 2014 2:20 pm

I currently run a 16 team league. We keep 4 keepers, have a 12 start hard cap limit, custom points league, no money,

Looking to fill in for an owner who bailed, The team is 0-7 which is not good, however another team in my league had the idea of relegating him to the 0-7 team, since he likes to rebuild teams. You could have your choice of the 0-7 team or his team which is 4-3. The league is currently voting on the issue and should know tonight or tomorrow.

We have 3 simple rules in the league, 12 starts, each team must carry at least 3 RP, setup men or closers, and DL and Prospect must not spill off of bench into active roster, so basically from the Catcher spot to the last Util spot must be filled with an active MLB player, We have draft pick trading but it does not start till week 10.

We also have 2 day waivers, league votes on trades, it takes 9 votes to veto, I also do my best at weekly articles and power rankings, It is a fun league give it a look and let me know what you think.

The main issue was the previous owner had a bunch of DL guys but did not want to replace them, or he did not want to drop someone as it would have to be a prospect for an active MLB player...

The league is voting on whether they want to relegate the owner to the 0-7 team, or find owner for 0-7 team, or too give the new owner a choice.

Tyrants - 0-7 - http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse? ... sonId=2014

Detroit - 4-3 - http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse? ... sonId=2014

Scoring Settings - http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leaguesetu ... eId=266827

And of course you must be an active owner...
"I was taught you never, ever disrespect your opponent or your teammates or your organization or your manager and never, ever your uniform." Ryne Sandberg
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 1094)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 4 keeper league 5th year looking for owner

Postby andrewmac95 » Wed May 21, 2014 11:09 am

go with the team that is 4-3, there is much more potential with the players on that team
andrewmac95
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 73)

Postby jonboycubs » Wed May 21, 2014 11:12 am

andrewmac95 wrote:go with the team that is 4-3, there is much more potential with the players on that team

Were you interested, or just saying? Thanks
"I was taught you never, ever disrespect your opponent or your teammates or your organization or your manager and never, ever your uniform." Ryne Sandberg
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team

Postby andrewmac95 » Wed May 21, 2014 11:19 am

Ohh my bad, must've read it wrong. But I would definitely be interested you can contact me at andrew-maclean@hotmail.com
andrewmac95
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby jonboycubs » Wed May 21, 2014 11:23 am

Well the league vote we are having is pretty much saying that they want whomever the new owner may be to have thier choice of which team. The power of timing has worked out that these two teams are playing each other. Detroit has offered to do this as he likes to rebuild teams, so I want to make sure I give his team to someone who will be active and understands the rules.
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team

Postby andrewmac95 » Wed May 21, 2014 11:27 am

I will definitely be active and understand the rules. I would prefer the team that is 4-3 but I wouldn't mind the 0-7 team either
andrewmac95
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby jonboycubs » Wed May 21, 2014 11:29 am

andrewmac95 wrote:I will definitely be active and understand the rules

You not like 15 or anything, sorry just trying to keep kids out, may sound ridiculous, I feel like I am interoogating you, lol sorry
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team

Postby andrewmac95 » Wed May 21, 2014 11:30 am

lmao no i'm not 15 so no need to worry about that
andrewmac95
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby jonboycubs » Wed May 21, 2014 11:33 am

andrewmac95 wrote:lmao no i'm not 15 so no need to worry about that

Ok cool, I just emailed Detroit to let him now that you want his team, I am waiting for his reply which should not be to far off, so I will post here after I here from him and get an invite sent and then you can choose either one, I see you want the 4-3 one but if you change your mind in the meantime that is fine, thanks,
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team

Postby jonboycubs » Wed May 21, 2014 11:46 am

ok I heard back, so you for sure want the 4-3 team?
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team

Return to Classifieds