Special request (Assistant GM) needed - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Special request (Assistant GM) needed

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Special request (Assistant GM) needed

Postby MadDog36 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:36 pm

We are looking for someone to co-GM a team in our league with a guy who is new to baseball/fantasy baseball. We are asking that this new GM only decide who to pick up from waivers, sign as prospects, and trade. You would not have any power to set the daily lineups unless you clear it both with myself and the current GM.

If any of you would not mind a slight rebuilding project AND be limited to the capacities here. I am trying to help both the league run better with knowledgeable people AND give his team its best chance to compete.

The roster (mainly the pitching will need a bit of work)...this deal has a competitive offense especially its OF depth. However the guy did just make a recent trade to help his pitching staff a little.

Remember, this is a CO-GM assignment, you would still have to answer to myself (trade voting) etc and the other current GM...you MAY make deals as Co-GM w/o consenting the other guy because he's rather new and doesn't know how to properly evaluate deals.

I want him to be able to spend time with his son and also not have an extra worry on him.

bravesfanmt1@gmail.com if you are interested.

C-Posey, Lucroy
1b-Morneau, Jones
2b-Utley
3b-Carpenter, Panda
SS-Hechavarria
MI-Crawford
CI-Uribe
LF-Marte
CF-Heyward
RF-Blackmon
UTL-Soriano/Reynolds
BN: K. Davis
SP-Lackey, Masterson, Oberholzer, Mejia, Lyles, Wilson, Paxton, Volquez
RP-Grilli, Uehara, Powell, Torres, Watson

Has these prospects:
Will sign a prospect filler to fill slot 8 (9 and 10 saved for FYP draft in June, but you can fill your roster if you wish - your choice)
1)Oscar Tavares / 0 ab
2)Jorge Soler / 0 ab
3)David Dahl / 0 ab
4)James Paxton / 24 ip
5)Logan Watkins / 38 ab
6)J.P. Crawford / 0 ab
7)Rob Zastryzny / 0 ip
8)
9)
10)
Join My Roto Keeper League:
viewtopic.php?t=466433