CBS question - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

CBS question

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

CBS question

Postby CoachCory » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:45 pm

I am drafting this weekend for a league and would like to have all stats included for standings when we go live, is this possible with CBS?

Also do we know when CBS updates? Or is it done automatically now as I would like to open an immediate FAAB window when I import rosters.

Thanks for any help you may have!

C
CoachCory
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: CBS question

Postby CoachCory » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Also is there a way to set preferences for the home page, all the windows and news items are driving me crazy!!!!!
CoachCory
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby ProfPlum » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:08 am

Right now for our league, maybe for everyone (I don't know), but the Fantasy stats don't match the MLB stats. For now it would appear that those early overseas games between LAD and ARI aren't being included in the Fantasy stats (at least for my league). I could give multiple examples but simply looking at Trumbo, for now in our Fantasy league Trumbo is credited with only 4 HR 9 RBI, but MLB shows him with 5 HR 13 RBI. CBS Fantasy stats from period 1 seem to begin on 3/31, ignoring the early games. Hopefully they'll fix this soon because we base waiver claims on our league's weekly standings.

As for getting rid of all the windows/new items on the home page, good luck. I haven't found a solution.
ProfPlum
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 2)

Postby CoachCory » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:36 am

Thanks Prof, not overly concerned for the overseas games but mainly these first two weeks and having them be included in the standings when I import rosters after our draft Sunday.
CoachCory
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby ProfPlum » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:07 pm

As I've just learned, to include the overseas games, I need to go into League Settings/Schedule and make "period 1" start on March 22. The default appears to be March31. You should be good. You can always backdate stats for when you want them to start.
ProfPlum
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 2)

Return to Commissioner's Corner