CBS FAAB Question... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

CBS FAAB Question...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

CBS FAAB Question...

Postby MoHead » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:27 pm

First time using FAAB on CBS. I have four moves in my queue. Two of them give me an option to set a priority (move up or down) and two of them do not. Any CBS users have an idea what is up with that? The moves are:

Add Soria and drop Feliz
Add Hoover and drop Feliz
Add Castellanos (no drop)
Add Niese (no drop)

I can set a priority for the two moves that don't involve dropping a player, but the two moves where I drop Feliz, I cannot set a priority. That's seems really backwards as I want Soria first and foremost, and only want Hoover if someone else gets Soria.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong here? Thanks in advance if you think you have an answer.

Edit to add: when I delete and re-add the moves, they just seem to go into the queue in a random order. So I have no idea which transaction will actually get executed first. Very odd.
MoHead
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 29)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: CBS FAAB Question...

Postby jackets55 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Tested your dilemma in my league and all of the four are moveable. Delete them and add back just the two with where you drop Feliz. See if they are moveable without the other two pickups. Are you limited in the number of pickups each day/week?
jackets55
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Re: CBS FAAB Question...

Postby MoHead » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:40 pm

jackets55 wrote:Tested your dilemma in my league and all of the four are moveable. Delete them and add back just the two with where you drop Feliz. See if they are moveable without the other two pickups. Are you limited in the number of pickups each day/week?

Thanks for looking at it. We've been on CBS using waivers for a long time and I've always been able to move all claims up and down. Can't quite explain this one, maybe just a glitch in the system. But I deleted and re-added until I got Soria at the top of the list and that seems to work as I was able to claim him over Hoover.
MoHead
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Commissioner's Corner