I found out last night that the guy who won the league last year is not coming back - our draft is this Friday night at 8:45 EST/5:45 Pacific.
We are a 12 team, NL-only rotisserie league. Some basics are:
- The league has been around for at least 20 years
- Entry fee is $260. Transactions are $1 each. Most owners pay about $350 for the season after all transactions. Top 4 teams get paid, with the winner getting around $2,000 Pay-outs are 50%, 25%, 15%, 10% for first through fourth.
- We do an auction draft for active rosters then snake for the reserves. Draft normally takes around 4 hours total.
- We are a keeper league. Keepers are +$5 from last year's auction price.
- Transactions are processed twice per week (Wednesday and Sunday). Lineups lock Monday for the week.
- The guy left a decent set of keepers - likely top 4-5... I haven't looked closely at everyone's as our keeper deadline was only last night, but his cupboard is absolutely not bare.
I found two owners on this site last year and both are back, so I assume they enjoyed it (both actually battled for the last spot in the money last year).
Let me know if you want to know more. Again, draft is this Friday, March 21 at 8:45 EST.