What do you think of my team this year?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

What do you think of my team this year??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: What do you think of my team this year??

Postby WizElGuap » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Hawks basketball wrote:
WizElGuap wrote:
Hawks basketball wrote:Thanks! I know I can get Pedroia and Cespedes for Cliff Lee and Justin Upton. What do you think of that? I was thinking of switching out Cespedes for Jordan Zimmerman or Jose Fernandez. I will check yours out too

I would do that trade upton and lee for pedroia and Fernandez, try to throw in one of your 2b for cespedes too. You can try and push uptons great spurts on power last year as signs for a break out this year. pedroia is a 5 category player and his power will go up this year, you have some power upside on your bench as well.

Ok Thanks! If he doesn't do Fernandez would Zimmerman instead of him still work? Also do you think Daniel Murphy for Cespedes could do that or should I try Hardy or Cabrera?

Hold onto hardy and Cabrera, Cabrera has 50 steals in him and hardy is undervalued power especially at ss. Zimmerman is a solid starter just not elite strikeout potential like Fernandez. cespedes has had a terrible spring like bad bad but how much does that really mean? i would do a murphy upton and lee for Zimmerman pedroia and cespedes
WizElGuap
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 15)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Hawks basketball » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:50 pm

WizElGuap wrote:
Hawks basketball wrote:
WizElGuap wrote:
I would do that trade upton and lee for pedroia and Fernandez, try to throw in one of your 2b for cespedes too. You can try and push uptons great spurts on power last year as signs for a break out this year. pedroia is a 5 category player and his power will go up this year, you have some power upside on your bench as well.

Ok Thanks! If he doesn't do Fernandez would Zimmerman instead of him still work? Also do you think Daniel Murphy for Cespedes could do that or should I try Hardy or Cabrera?

Hold onto hardy and Cabrera, Cabrera has 50 steals in him and hardy is undervalued power especially at ss. Zimmerman is a solid starter just not elite strikeout potential like Fernandez. cespedes has had a terrible spring like bad bad but how much does that really mean? i would do a murphy upton and lee for Zimmerman pedroia and cespedes

Thanks! I offered it too him but he declined and didn't send a counter. I think Cespedes and Perdroia for Upton and Lee is as much as he will do
Hawks basketball
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 34)

Postby Hawks basketball » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Anyone else? I will help in return!!
Hawks basketball
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Goatrider » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Thanks for the help on mine. Pretty good team. You have alot of info here so I will concentrate on weaknesses imo. Don't do the Lee trade. For a mixed league, I'd like to see a little more star power up front. Couple of those guys behind Yu and Lee are question marks, AJ and Lynn in particular. But I do not see Lynn keeping his job all year. Kinda old at the CI but Beltre remains a producer and Trumbo has power (good power off bench). Also agree you could upgrade at 2b. Pedroia would be awesome, but I am not a fan of Cespedes either. I personally would see if I could get Ped for Upton. Sell him on a super OF. OF is the easiest to replace and Trumbo will be eligible there too. Don't think you should worry on closer either, but I always run light on closers. Keep your eye on Soriano though.
Goatrider
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 40)

Postby Hawks basketball » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Goatrider wrote:Thanks for the help on mine. Pretty good team. You have alot of info here so I will concentrate on weaknesses imo. Don't do the Lee trade. For a mixed league, I'd like to see a little more star power up front. Couple of those guys behind Yu and Lee are question marks, AJ and Lynn in particular. But I do not see Lynn keeping his job all year. Kinda old at the CI but Beltre remains a producer and Trumbo has power (good power off bench). Also agree you could upgrade at 2b. Pedroia would be awesome, but I am not a fan of Cespedes either. I personally would see if I could get Ped for Upton. Sell him on a super OF. OF is the easiest to replace and Trumbo will be eligible there too. Don't think you should worry on closer either, but I always run light on closers. Keep your eye on Soriano though.

Thanks for your help! I do know someone in my league wants Lynn pretty badly. The most he has offered me was Tim Lincicum straight up for him. What do you think about that? He also has Julio Teheran and Anibal Sanchez that I am interested in. Maybe Lynn and someone for Sanchez or Teheran or do you like it straight up for Lincicum?
Hawks basketball
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Goatrider » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:16 am

Lynn and Lincecum are basically the same pitcher now. So just your opinion on job security and upside separate the two. If you could package somebody of with Lynn for an upgrade to either of Sanchez/Teheran, that would be a win.
Goatrider
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 40)

Postby Hawks basketball » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Goatrider wrote:Lynn and Lincecum are basically the same pitcher now. So just your opinion on job security and upside separate the two. If you could package somebody of with Lynn for an upgrade to either of Sanchez/Teheran, that would be a win.

Ok thanks! I prefer Lynn over Lincecum but I will try a package deal. Maybe Lynn and Kuroda for Sanchez or Teheran? What do you think?
Hawks basketball
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team