$$$ 10 Team Roto Keeper (6th year) ESPN- Replacement owner! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

$$$ 10 Team Roto Keeper (6th year) ESPN- Replacement owner!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

$$$ 10 Team Roto Keeper (6th year) ESPN- Replacement owner!

Postby jrosent1 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Hey guys. I'm looking for one replacement owner (possibly two) for a team in my 10 Team Roto Keeper league (ESPN). You can keep up to six players. This is a Cash League, with a $35 fee. Its in its 6th year, and we have a good collection of guys who are active and pay attention to their teams. Below is the link for the Homepage for the league:

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffi ... sonId=2014

I am currently looking for an owner for "Team 3". In this league, when we have more than one new owner coming in, we do a Supplemental Draft. This takes place after the existing team owners select their Keepers, but before the actual Draft. In this supplemental draft, new owners will start with a Blank Slate for their team, and will get together and take turns selecting their top six players from the available pool. The players in the pool include ANY PLAYER that has not been selected as a Keeper by another team. That will include: FAs, players on other peoples' teams that they did not keep, and the players on the rosters that you are taking over.

At this point, there are two new owners that will be participating in the supplemental draft. (I might need to find a 3rd). "Team 3" and "Sudden Impact" are the two teams that would have new owners. You can get an idea for the players that will be available to you in the supplemental draft. The talent level will be very high this year. The reason for this supplemental draft is to allow for new owners to come into the league on equal footing, they get to put together a team of players that they are most happy with, and it helps jump-start the team with talent, as opposed to being stuck with a completely dead, talentless roster.

Existing owners draft in an MLB-style straight draft based on the reverse order of last years' standings. This helps improve league parity. New Owners' picks will be snaked back and forth, so that one new owner doesn't have an advantage over another.

Due to the fact that this is a keeper league and a cash league, the pay table is pretty liberal. Prize money of varying amounts is awarded to teams in 1st thru 8th place.

Here is the League Constitution dictating other rules we have in the league, as well as the Pay Table for prize money.

http://jviper88blog1.blogspot.com/

Fees are collected through LEAGUESAFE to ensure security and honesty. If you agree to participate in this league, I will send you an invitation to register with LeagueSafe so you can pay your league fee for this season.

Leave a message here or PM me if you have any interest! And if you have any questions, please let me know. I know some of this stuff can sound complicated! :)

Thanks!
jrosent1
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: $$$ 10 Team Roto Keeper (6th year) ESPN- Replacement own

Postby bigd0015 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:14 am

I would like to join this league. I was the commish and most active member of my league last year. I also happened to win :)
bigd0015
T-Ball Trainer

(Past Year: 4)

Postby bigd0015 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:16 am

DustinandKerry @ gmail
bigd0015
T-Ball Trainer

(Past Year: 4)

Postby jrosent1 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:38 am

Looks like I'm still going to need one more owner, most likely. If there's anyone interested, please contact me.
jrosent1
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby jrosent1 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Bump
jrosent1
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor