Trade offered - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Trade offered

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Trade offered

Postby jdouble777 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Surfs up wrote:Jackson isn't going to lead off for Detroit. Kinslar is. Hunter batting second and Cabrera batting third. Its possible Jackson bats 6th but will not lead off.
So you would keep Jackson at 25.00 over who on my roster? As I said. If I do the trade for Janssen somebody has to go form the list of 8 I included. And if I keep Jackson as well that means one more from that list goes. Who are the two you would drop ?
I don't doubt Janssen keeps his job . Just not sure its worth the price to get him for one year.

It appears A Jax will hit 5th barring injury, which is all but likely to ancient Tori and prone Kinsler
http://www.rotochamp.com/baseball/TeamP ... x?Team=DET

If they paid $40 for Reyes, would you not end up paying A LOT more than $25 for Max??? I would still recommend my recommendation.
jdouble777
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 54)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Surfs up » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:13 pm

I'm still talking a deal for janssen. I would not keep Jackson. In fact after 2013 its very possible the other owners are a little down on him and if I wanted to I could get him back for less than 25.00 his current contract. But thanks for the help. Love hearing everybodys opinions. ;-D
Surfs up
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 195)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SecretAgentMan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Surfs up wrote:I'm still talking a deal for janssen. I would not keep Jackson. In fact after 2013 its very possible the other owners are a little down on him and if I wanted to I could get him back for less than 25.00 his current contract. But thanks for the help. Love hearing everybodys opinions. ;-D

Scherzer won the AL Cy Young in 2013 and is one of the top 5 ranked SPs...why would anyone be down on him? In AL-only I can't see how he goes for under $35 let alone $25.
SecretAgentMan
General Manager
General Manager

Response TeamFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 830)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions