Baseball Manager - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Beginner's Forum

Baseball Manager

Baseball Manager

Postby jcplaut44 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Hi all, I am planning on playing a new game this year, Baseball Manager. I have played roto games for many years and come may first if i am not in first, the rest of the season is boring. Baseball Manager is 162 games and looks like it can keep me engage all season long. I am looking forward to a new sim challenge that offers a lot more realism to fantasy baseball. Here is the press release announcing the game if anyone wants more info . http://bo.st/1hbA37G

Jonathan Plaut
plautj@comcast.net
jcplaut44
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Baseball Manager

Postby Dugout Diamonds » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:19 am

I can see if your in first by a LARGE margin, it could be boring, but, if your not in first, it should not be boring. That should have you trying different strategies/tactics to try to regain first place. :-S
Dugout Diamonds
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 26)

Postby jcplaut44 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Hey Dugout Diamonds. First of all thanks for your feedback. I have always found that by May 1st the standings are pretty much set in roto games. Maybe top teams move a bit but the good and bad teams are pretty much decided by then. I think Baseball Manager is different. Head-to-head means i can go on a winning streak and not worry about bad cumulative stats. Plus the game offers the ability to juggle lineups against LH and RH starting pitchers. Have you ever played BBM? Looking forward to hearing from you.
jcplaut44
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby jcplaut44 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Hello everybody.

Exciting times are upon us! Baseball Manager registration period to sign up for league is ending soon. Try this saber-metric based fantasy baseball game and be a manager like never before.
jcplaut44
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby jcplaut44 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Hello everybody.

Exciting times are upon us! Baseball Manager registration period to sign up for league is ending soon. Try this saber-metric based fantasy baseball game and be a manager like never before.
jcplaut44
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Beginner's Forum