General Chatter - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Bandbox League

General Chatter

Moderator: Element

Re: General Chatter

Postby Element » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:46 pm

XFactah416 wrote:Request: can we submit the keepers already into the yahoo league so it will ensure that I don't accidentally nominate someone who is already kept?


Yup. Hopefully everyone selected them.
Image
Element
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Response TeamCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4907
(Past Year: 793)
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: General Chatter

Postby Element » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:56 pm

Once ayebatter owns a player I can 'begin season'. Then owners can add their own signings as we've done in the past.
Image
Element
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Response TeamCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4907
(Past Year: 793)
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: General Chatter

Postby YANKSGIANTSFAN » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Hey Jeff...don't forget to change the scoring categories in the Yahoo league...
YANKSGIANTSFAN
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 83
(Past Year: 83)
Joined: 26 Jan 2014
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: General Chatter

Postby Element » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:27 pm

YANKSGIANTSFAN wrote:Hey Jeff...don't forget to change the scoring categories in the Yahoo league...


done
Image
Element
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Response TeamCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4907
(Past Year: 793)
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: General Chatter

Postby Element » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Element wrote:Once ayebatter owns a player I can 'begin season'. Then owners can add their own signings as we've done in the past.


This is done. I would appreciate it if everyone can add their players as we go. Some of you like to use the Yahoo player pool to check available players. It also makes a lot less work for me. There is currently a waiver period until Feb 12th. I'm going to set the waiver order after the draft to be reverse standings from last season. So don't worry about losing your current position.
Image
Element
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Response TeamCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4907
(Past Year: 793)
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: General Chatter

Postby sethbeno » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:17 am

Element wrote:
Element wrote:Once ayebatter owns a player I can 'begin season'. Then owners can add their own signings as we've done in the past.


I'm going to set the waiver order after the draft to be reverse standings from last season.


has that always been the rule?
sethbeno
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 158
(Past Year: 158)
Joined: 28 Jan 2014
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: General Chatter

Postby Element » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:07 pm

sethbeno wrote:
Element wrote:
Element wrote:Once ayebatter owns a player I can 'begin season'. Then owners can add their own signings as we've done in the past.


I'm going to set the waiver order after the draft to be reverse standings from last season.


has that always been the rule?


It's what we did last year.
Image
Element
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Response TeamCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4907
(Past Year: 793)
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: General Chatter

Postby brandonmcvay » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Just curious. Do I have to have my lineup filled at the completion of the draft? I only ask, because I need to know if I will be filling out my roster with $1 players OR if I can fill a few holes with FA after the waivers?
brandonmcvay
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 166
(Past Year: 160)
Joined: 8 Mar 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Adrian, Michigan

Re: General Chatter

Postby Element » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:40 pm

brandonmcvay wrote:Just curious. Do I have to have my lineup filled at the completion of the draft? I only ask, because I need to know if I will be filling out my roster with $1 players OR if I can fill a few holes with FA after the waivers?


You must draft 25 players with $260.
Image
Element
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Response TeamCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4907
(Past Year: 793)
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: General Chatter

Postby brandonmcvay » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:54 pm

awesome. that is what i figured. thanks!
brandonmcvay
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 166
(Past Year: 160)
Joined: 8 Mar 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Adrian, Michigan

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Bandbox League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Jul. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Boston at Toronto
(12:37 pm)
Texas at NY Yankees
(1:05 pm)
San Francisco at Philadelphia
(1:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(3:35 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
San Diego at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
NY Mets at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Baltimore at Seattle
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact