Draft March 29, no nasty surprises between drat day and season .. #1 slot left!
Let me know ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
Longtime seasoned fantasy commissioner here, founding a brand-new league. Looking for some new owners for the league’s first season. It’s a weekly HTH points mixed league with 20 starting slots and rosters of 30. Limited keepers, plus a five-man Farm Team with the ability to add up to a full 40-man roster over the course of the season. Our league is on Fantrax, 14 teams.
-ABC, 123 (see below)
- Weekly lineup changes
- A points system so simple it can be hand-drawn, yet thoroughly tested for realism and balance between offense and pitching
- A straight annual draft, with limited keepers (on a three-year keeper term limit) .... 123!
- Draft-pick trading allowed (some restrictions). If you've never been in a league that trades draft picks .... you've missed out.
- A simple approximation of the Salary Cap method without having to fuss over the dollars: players are annually grouped in the preseason into a small number of Classifications. Teams are only allowed to keep a limited number annually from each Classification. ABC!
- Limited Minor League roster
- Weekly FAAB system
- Entry fee $80
- Outgoing personalities, active owners, and smack-talking encouraged
- Fantrax as the league site
The final tweaks are still open for comment, so at this point you have the chance to give your input/preferences.
If interested please let me know asap here or email@example.com
Last edited by mielke on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.