Recruiting for the guy who runs it, many years we get over 100
I prefer baseball > football but sharing it here as its a fun game for the postseason
Overview: Draft your fantasy football playoff team just like you did back in the summer. However, this time you are limited to the players on the NFL football playoff rosters. The further your players advance, the more points your playoff fantasy football team scores. Once the team loses, that player is no longer available. Bye’s play a big part in how you pick so chose wisely.
Rosters will include selecting:
• 3 Quarterbacks
• 4 Running Backs
• 6 Wide Receivers
• 3 Tight Ends
• 3 Kickers
• 1 Coach
Scoring: Standard Points Per Reception League format
• QB’s receive 1 point for every 30 yard completion, 6 points for a TD, -3 for Interception and -2 for a fumble
• RB, WR & TE’s receive 1 point for every catch, 1 point for every 10 receiving/rushing yards, 6 points for a TD and -2 for fumble lost
• Kickers receive 1 point for every PAT, 3 points for field goals less than 50 yards, 5 points for greater than 50 yards and 10 points for 60 yards plus
• Coach 5 points for every win -5 points for a loss
• High score for each week will receive 15 bonus points towards their score
• Tiebreak will be to choose the total points scored of the Super Bowl (i.e. 55 points, 61 points, etc)
• There will be 4 rounds of scoring (Wild Card, Divisional, Championship & Super Bowl)
• All rosters are due to my inbox or mail by start of the first game on Saturday.
• I will publish all entries in same spreadsheet format prior to kick off.
• I will submit my picks to two of the pool participants prior to kick off as well. Names are TBD based on entry participants, but will call them out in my emails.
• Top scoring team each of the first three rounds will receive 5% of the overall purse
• Super bowl winner and runner will split 75/25% split of the remaining purse
• Entry fee is $20
• Can send via Paypal to email@example.com