2014 Check-In - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Roto Auction League

2014 Check-In

Moderators: Bwanna, OneLoveBoomer

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby mocabeenow » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:04 am

I need a $1 Team Captain.
Is Albert Belle still in Yahoo? ;)
mocabeenow
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1139
(Past Year: 191)
Joined: 27 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: CA

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby rederic101 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Hi, just joined the league so going to introduce my self real quick.

Lets see I am 24 been playing fantasy for around 8 years now, I just moved to Vermont from Colorado for work (It is cold/filled with hippies here and that's saying something coming from CO) Besides that I am ready to distract myself from the constant drum circle that is my surroundings with as much baseball as possible.

Cant wait to start

- Eric W
rederic101
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 215
(Past Year: 199)
Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby ayebatter » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:17 pm

rederic101 wrote:Hi, just joined the league so going to introduce my self real quick.

Lets see I am 24 been playing fantasy for around 8 years now, I just moved to Vermont from Colorado for work (It is cold/filled with hippies here and that's saying something coming from CO) Besides that I am ready to distract myself from the constant drum circle that is my surroundings with as much baseball as possible.

Cant wait to start

- Eric W


Nice to have ya..... ;-)
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12217
(Past Year: 1284)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby Element » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:12 pm

rederic101 wrote:=I just moved to Vermont from Colorado for work (It is cold/filled with hippies here ...


Ayebatter ... you live in Vermont?
Image
Element
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4909
(Past Year: 693)
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby seamonkey » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Im interested in joining.

Leaguesafe?
when do you start?
How many teams?

Thanks
seamonkey
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 123
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 8 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby Third Day » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:27 pm

seamonkey wrote:Im interested in joining.

Leaguesafe?
when do you start?
How many teams?

Thanks


Free
Soon
12
He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him
Third Day
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2098
(Past Year: 276)
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Spiritual World or Milwaukee (I commute)

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby ayebatter » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:56 pm

Element wrote:
rederic101 wrote:=I just moved to Vermont from Colorado for work (It is cold/filled with hippies here ...


Ayebatter ... you live in Vermont?



Lake Arrowhead, Ca. ;-)
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12217
(Past Year: 1284)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby ayebatter » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:57 pm

ayebatter wrote:
Element wrote:
rederic101 wrote:=I just moved to Vermont from Colorado for work (It is cold/filled with hippies here ...


Ayebatter ... you live in Vermont?



Lake Arrowhead, Ca. ;-)



Where in the hell did Vermont come from 8-o
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12217
(Past Year: 1284)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby mocabeenow » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:22 pm

I'm in Rancho Cucamonga.

Love going up to Arrowhead..
mocabeenow
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1139
(Past Year: 191)
Joined: 27 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: CA

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby ayebatter » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:28 pm

seamonkey wrote:Im interested in joining.

Leaguesafe?
when do you start?
How many teams?

Thanks


You've been around for awhile go to the check in thread and sign up ;-)
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12217
(Past Year: 1284)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Roto Auction League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact