2014 Check-In - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Roto Auction League

2014 Check-In

Moderators: Bwanna, OneLoveBoomer

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby Element » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Mic check
Image
Element
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4909
(Past Year: 761)
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby ayebatter » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Element wrote:Mic check


Welcome ;-D
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12205
(Past Year: 1364)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby toledomudhens » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:56 pm

is there room?
Image
toledomudhens
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 901
(Past Year: 200)
Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby wrveres » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:16 pm

toledomudhens wrote:is there room?
couple questions ..
are you buying a house within the next six months?
are you planning to procreate within the next four months?
have you attempted to procreate within the last three months?
what are your thoughts on canadians?
can you commit to a daily league for 6 whole months, and not quit when your sad grouping of ballplayers has you 11th at the break?
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31781
(Past Year: 734)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby ayebatter » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:39 pm

wrveres wrote:
toledomudhens wrote:is there room?
couple questions ..
are you buying a house within the next six months?
are you planning to procreate within the next four months?
have you attempted to procreate within the last three months?
what are your thoughts on canadians?
can you commit to a daily league for 6 whole months, and not quit when your sad grouping of ballplayers has you 11th at the break?



Toledo if this made you chuckle you're in. :-b
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12205
(Past Year: 1364)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby toledomudhens » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:07 am

I had a :-) on my face the whole time I read that....
Just looked over a few things in the forum, looks awesome but I'm gonna have to pass. It might be more than I can handle right now with my new job and I want to be able to commit 100% to a league and not screw anybody around. I may definitely be more suited for next years draft. Good luck to everybody.. :,-(
Image
toledomudhens
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 901
(Past Year: 200)
Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby ayebatter » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:32 am

toledomudhens wrote:I had a :-) on my face the whole time I read that....
Just looked over a few things in the forum, looks awesome but I'm gonna have to pass. It might be more than I can handle right now with my new job and I want to be able to commit 100% to a league and not screw anybody around. I may definitely be more suited for next years draft. Good luck to everybody.. :,-(


So a we have a check out in the check in thread. :-°
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12205
(Past Year: 1364)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby mocabeenow » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:37 pm

I'm in. Checking in. Nice to be back on the cafe....
mocabeenow
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1139
(Past Year: 191)
Joined: 27 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: CA

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby ayebatter » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:55 pm

mocabeenow wrote:I'm in. Checking in. Nice to be back on the cafe....


;-D
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12205
(Past Year: 1364)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: 2014 Check-In

Postby BigLebowski » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:35 am

ayebatter wrote:
mocabeenow wrote:I'm in. Checking in. Nice to be back on the cafe....


;-D


Welcome moc
Image
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 8264
(Past Year: 474)
Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: QUACK-QUACK....GO DUCKS!

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Roto Auction League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Sep. 17
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Dodgers at Colorado
(3:10 pm)
San Francisco at Arizona
(3:40 pm)
Toronto at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Miami at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Cincinnati at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Milwaukee at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Seattle at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Texas at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Philadelphia at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact