Need Replacement Owner for 14-Team Roto Keeper - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Need Replacement Owner for 14-Team Roto Keeper

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need Replacement Owner for 14-Team Roto Keeper

Postby Arrowhead Nation » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:18 pm

League Specifics:
- League was formed in 2008 with a remnant from another league. Almost every member of the league knows at least one other person within the league. I am commish and personally know 11 of the other 13 owners. Most of the other guys know at least a handful of the other owners, as many of us are connected to a college in Missouri. Four years ago, we had to replace an owner, and I found him here on the Cafe. He now plays in a football league I commish as well. It's a pretty active league for having suck small stakes ($20 entry fee).
- 14-team keeper..we keep 15 guys off the 25-man roster.
- 10-round draft a week before Opening Day.
- It's roto style, 7x7.
- Categories are R, HR, RBI, Net SBs, AVG, OBP, SLG for hitters, and SV, Ks, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, WIN %, QS for pitchers.
- Starting Lineup is C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, UTIL. Five SP slots, Four RP slots, and a P slot.
- We have minimums and maximums on innings pitched as well as games played per position.
Innings must be between 1300 and 1475.
Games played is between 120 and 162 at C, and 145 and 162 everywhere else.

Team Specifics
First Off, I have saved a PDF of the team roster on my Google Drive account.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxMume ... sp=sharing

This team has been owned by the same guy for five years. It finished 7th in 2013. In the previous seasons, the team had finished between 8th and 11th every season. The owner was annually the guy who would just did his draft and never tried all that hard. Almost always had fewer than 15 transactions for the season.

In case you can't view the link, here is the roster.
C - Lucroy, Gattis
1B - Votto, Chris Davis
2B - Utley, Scutaro
3B - Zimmerman, C. Johnson
SS - J. Reyes, Kozma
OF - Pence, Granderson, Swisher, Ichiro

SP - G. Gonzalez, Latos, Kuroda, Nova, Pettitte
RP - Romo, Axford, Uehera, Feliz, Marmol, O'Day, Venters

You can see that he has some pieces, but the SP is lacking in depth.

The guy re-signed a couple weeks ago, and most of the other people I've played with want nothing to do with playing in a league setup like we have. So I am coming here to see if I can score another owner from the Cafe. Please let me know ASAP if this is something you would want to take on.
Arrowhead Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds