How does this team look after year 1? Dynasty - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

How does this team look after year 1? Dynasty

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

How does this team look after year 1? Dynasty

Postby BigWebb48 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:08 pm

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse? ... sonId=2013

This is my dynasty team, 14 teams, kept 9 Position players and 5 pitchers from Nationals. Keep 30. This is my squad, how does it look for years to come?

H2H categories 7x7

HR's,AVG,OPS,RBI's, TB's, SB's, Runs

Wins,QS,WHIP,ERA,Saves,Holds,K's
BigWebb48
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 17)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: How does this team look after year 1? Dynasty

Postby JasonisFreng » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:50 am

I'm not too impressed. SS is a huge hole for you. I like McCutchen, and Harper and Stras should be big impact players, but other than that I don't see any glimmers that draw my eye. Your youth seems average at best. You might need to consider trading away some of your pitching for an impact bat.
"Going going back back" -Notorious BIG
JasonisFreng
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 83)

Postby JErik20 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:23 pm

I actually like your team. Not sure how the above says you have average youngsters. You have 3 of the top 10 pitching prospects in all of baseball (including #1 Archie Bradley), plus young, proven SP's in Stras, Zimmermann, and Cingrani. Your offense isn't quite as good, but your young core of Harper and Cutch is fantastic. You also have a few serviceable young guys who have the potential to make a big jump in Rendon, Gyorko, and Franklin, a top SS prospect in Lindor, and some high-performing vets (Gordon, Zimm, Werth, Altuve).

The key question for your team is "Can Harper and Strasburg stay healthy for a full season?"
Sports headlines courtesy of TheBrushBack.com:

Hockey Surpassed In Popularity By Air Hockey

Royals Rebuilding Phase Enters Rebuilding Phase
JErik20
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby JasonisFreng » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:50 pm

JErik20 wrote:I actually like your team. Not sure how the above says you have average youngsters. You have 3 of the top 10 pitching prospects in all of baseball (including #1 Archie Bradley), plus young, proven SP's in Stras, Zimmermann, and Cingrani. Your offense isn't quite as good, but your young core of Harper and Cutch is fantastic. You also have a few serviceable young guys who have the potential to make a big jump in Rendon, Gyorko, and Franklin, a top SS prospect in Lindor, and some high-performing vets (Gordon, Zimm, Werth, Altuve).

The key question for your team is "Can Harper and Strasburg stay healthy for a full season?"

I don't think this will be a playoff team this season. And next season is iffy as well.
"Going going back back" -Notorious BIG
JasonisFreng
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 83)

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team