30 team advanced league has 3 openings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

30 team advanced league has 3 openings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

30 team advanced league has 3 openings

Postby Orange Country » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Good evening,

I help run a 30 team dynasty entering its 1st full season. We have a very active group of GM's whom most are all in another league that's been around for 4 years. This league I am recruiting for is following in the aforementioned league's steps into being a stable one for years to come. This league has an advanced and yet complex rule book that is challenging in building a team, but also engages those in the league even more. We are looking for 3 more GM's to join our esteemed league. We have not started trading or FA as of yet til we fill the league.

Here are some of the perks this league offers:

- The ability to trade cash on a player's contract with the player to aid in facilitating trades.

- 5 round amateur draft with the picks able to be traded

- Unique spreadsheets to determine extensions for your players (note may extend as many players as you like)

- Tiered system of salary caps dependent on market size of your team

- Trade deadline that runs past the traditional July 31st deadline

Open Teams: Angels, M's, Dbacks Note: The Angels went to the World Series last year

Note: All 3 of these teams rosters are as of the middle of the 2013 season and are largely untouched.

These are just some of the perks this league can offer you. If this league interests you, than please contact me here via PM or just reply to this thread!
Orange Country
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 44)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds