League Chat - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Field of Dreams

League Chat

Moderators: sportsguy138, rvthd, Baseball Moderators

Re: League Chat

Postby sportsguy138 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:21 am

wallace33 wrote:It was really easy just copying my minor league roster from the roster thread and pm'ing it to you. Thanks for all the time and energy you put in to all this. Good luck this season.

Thanks! Your MiLB is updated.
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 405)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MPhilly03 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Sent PM and posted at ESPN but here is a post here as well: Picked up Edison Volquez to go in the empty roster spot that was for Miguel A. Gonzalez and wanted to make sure that the 40th slot remains open for Rossell Herrera
MPhilly03
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 120)

In Season Pick-ups

Postby MPhilly03 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Is there a special thread to help keep track of the in season pick-ups? I know I saw one at ESPN and I have made one as well:

Glenside (MPhilly) Using in-season pick #1 - Sending Aledmys Diaz, SS (Cardinals) to the farm.
MPhilly03
College Coach
College Coach

Re: In Season Pick-ups

Postby sportsguy138 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:43 pm

MPhilly03 wrote:Is there a special thread to help keep track of the in season pick-ups? I know I saw one at ESPN and I have made one as well:

Glenside (MPhilly) Using in-season pick #1 - Sending Aledmys Diaz, SS (Cardinals) to the farm.

I was going to keep it all on the cafe but it seems a lot easier to create a topic for each pik up or send down on espn instead. That way I can just check the espn site . The in season pik ups will be posted under the MiLB portion of the spreadsheet . Ill add a link to the spreadsheet on the home page on espn.

Pounder, BigLebowski and one more i believe that haven't submitted MiLB rosters. If you could save me some time and pm me before the next couple days it would be appreciated.
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: In Season Pick-ups

Postby MPhilly03 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:57 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:
MPhilly03 wrote:Is there a special thread to help keep track of the in season pick-ups? I know I saw one at ESPN and I have made one as well:

I was going to keep it all on the cafe but it seems a lot easier to create a topic for each pik up or send down on espn instead. That way I can just check the espn site . The in season pik ups will be posted under the MiLB portion of the spreadsheet . Ill add a link to the spreadsheet on the home page on espn.

Pounder, BigLebowski and one more i believe that haven't submitted MiLB rosters. If you could save me some time and pm me before the next couple days it would be appreciated.

That makes sense and it looks like that is what folks are doing just wanted to make that will work for you. Thanks!
MPhilly03
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Burt The Butcher » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:55 am

How do we put a player on DL? I have several on DL, but the slots don't open up on ESPN site for me to move them there
I lost my boots in transit babe
A pile of smoking leather
Nailed a retread to my feet
and prayed for better weathe
r
Burt The Butcher
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 185)

Postby Burt The Butcher » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:08 am

Burt The Butcher wrote:How do we put a player on DL? I have several on DL, but the slots don't open up on ESPN site for me to move them there

Never mind...figured it out
I lost my boots in transit babe
A pile of smoking leather
Nailed a retread to my feet
and prayed for better weathe
r
Burt The Butcher
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 185)

Postby sportsguy138 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:31 am

bump
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby sportsguy138 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:04 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:bump
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Ckaster2000 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:33 am

ok
Ckaster2000
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 118)

PreviousNext

Return to Field of Dreams