Starting BL 16-20 team keeper Scoresheet league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Starting BL 16-20 team keeper Scoresheet league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Starting BL 16-20 team keeper Scoresheet league

Postby monkeydishes » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:48 pm

I am looking to create a new AL /NL, otherwise known as BL (both league), keeper baseball league using the Scoresheet format starting in the 2014 season.

If you have never played Scoresheet before and are a die hard fantasy baseball player, I strongly suggest Scoresheet. I played in Scoresheet leagues for about 15 years and loved it. Scoresheet combines statistics and real game simulation to make the most realistic fantasy baseball game you can play. Basically you draft your team, set up a lineup, and based upon your managerial decisions and the yearly stats a simulation game is played out. Throughout the year you play 162 games, each are simulated at bat by at bat. You get to chose when the bullpen is used, when a batter will lay down a sac bunt and who will pinch hit when needed. This format also allows for you to uniquely craft your team through keeping minor league players, trading away and for draft picks, and keeping 13 players from year to year with no restrictions. 

Scoresheet creates NL specific (only NL players) and AL specific (only AL players) keeper leagues for the public to join in each year, but Scoresheet does not make BL keeper leagues open to the public. They only allow BL leagues for private leagues, so it is up to independent league commissioners to fill these leagues with managers before the league will be created.

I would like to create a BL keeper league to start this year. I have about 5 guys to create a BL league right now, but we are looking for more people to join this league in order to make it an enjoyable league. You need at least 12 teams and can top out at 24 teams for a league like this. I would like to get as close to 16 to 20 teams as possible.

Here is the tough part, Scoresheet is not free. They charge a fee of $29 for the first year and $89 for each year after that. It is worth the money though, because offers a unique fantasy service that you can’t get anywhere else and the financial commitment ensures top level competition. This fee does not translate to any winnings for the champion. A three year commitment is expected when joining a new keeper league.

I strongly suggest going to the Scoresheet website and check out the league format and testimonials.

Thanks,
Eric
monkeydishes
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds