Breaking Bad TWISTS / recap - possible spoilers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Breaking Bad TWISTS / recap - possible spoilers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Izenhart » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:36 am

SAFE FOR READING HERE:

these kinds of topics should be seperate from the general talk IMO - some people dont want accidently to read it. So....

This is my current take on the show and my guesses at the ending:

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

A lot of this may be far fetched or wrong but thats the fun of twists some things are yet unexplained

Hank is the head of the DEA but also the real drug kingpin of New Mexico. His real job is to protect himself from ever getting found out. He tricks Walt into thinking he has lung cancer and plots the idea into Walts head by telling them how much money is involved in the trade. Walt soon realizes that Hank is the head of a huge operation - and decides to get into the business himself to take Hank down.

Gus attempts to kill Hank but fails, and instead covers his tracks and focuses on replacing Walt. Jesse realizes with Walt gone that he would be next, and does what has has to do to poor Gale. Walt then devises a plan to kill Gus which criples Hank's operation.

Marie can't handle the stress and does what she used to do before Hank and her met, which was stealing - you see she's only into Hank for his money and has knowledge of the operation.

Without Walt now, Hank can't make his product. Hank tries to establish ties to learn the process but fail. Walt kidnaps Hank's supplier from Madrigold and she helps them hatch a plan to hijack the meth Hank has paid for and is having shipped, and in the process of stealing it they dilute it with water, ruining the product.

Hank puts out a hit on Walt's life thru Hank's lawyer - you guessed it - Saul. Saul plans to use Mike for the job but Walt kills Mike first.

Jesse figured out Walt was the head of this ongoing operation against Hank, who turns out was just Jesse's employer without his knowledge. Jesse also figures out that Walt was behind trying to poison Brock. I'm surprised Jesse didn't hurt him more after figuring out he's accessory to the attempted murder of a child he cared about.

Walter soon realizes Hank will not let up, and makes a tape that threatens to tell the story and exactly how much he knows.

My guesses: Skyler uses the tape to expose both Walt and Hank, thus protecting herself and Jr... Incoming Media frenzy. Walt and Hank go on the run. Walt plans to poison Hank. Walt kills Jesse in self defense. Emotional scene. Walt blames Hank. Final showdown: Walt kills Hank before turning himself in.
Izenhart
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 531)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby lastingsgriller » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Huh?
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 403)

Re: Breaking Bad TWISTS / recap - possible spoilers

Postby hondo4mvp » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:21 pm

That post was proof of how insidious meth really is.Put down the pipe dude.
hondo4mvp
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 76)

Postby J35J » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:02 am

hondo4mvp wrote:That post was proof of how insidious meth really is.Put down the pipe dude.

LOL...my thoughts exactly. ;-D
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 620)

Postby Tavish » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:37 pm

Saul is actually the druglord, Walt has been an undercover DEA agent the entire time. Hank comes out of the closet and pronounces his crush on Jesse, Jesse tells Hank "No way bitch".

Or another spoiler done by Hank himself:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/636264ec55/dean-norris-spoils-breaking-bad

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 70)

Postby Izenhart » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:00 am

lol

Well... like I said "far fetched" - which is what i come to expect from the show generally. I think it would be pretty boring if Hank winds up being a good guy. %-6 I'm pulling for him being more evil than Walt, and pulling for Walt to be good. Other than that I'm not sure I'm going to like how it ends. Also, Jesse flipping like a little bitch has me angry.
Izenhart
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 531)

Postby Tavish » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:23 am

Izenhart wrote:Also, Jesse flipping like a little bitch has me angry.

It was bound to happen since almost the beginning of the show. He has always been the counter-balance to Walt.

I really doubt the show would resort to some sort of lame big twist to finish off the run. It thrives on great characters and solid plot arcs instead of cheap tricks. I don't think there is any sort of redemption left for Walt, I think the only real question left for the show to answer is whether he lives or dies.

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 70)

Postby hondo4mvp » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 am

Walt and Skylar flee to Mexico,but not before adopting a cat.Walt gives the cat a crash course in METHLAB 101 and receives a 20% cut for perpetuity.
The cat has his Rottweiler friends eat the competitors,run distribution and the final scene is Walt and Skylar laying on a beach in Puerto Vallarta where a suspicious pit bull shows up with a bag hanging on it's neck.
Walt assumes it's a bag of cash from the cat,but when he detaches it from the pit bulls collar a bomb explodes.
This triggers a Mexican Tsunami and all the potable water gets infected with dysentery.

The resulting farts create a wind effect that wipes out Mexico,Albuquerque and the entire Southwest.
Walt Jr.was staying at Hank and Maries and dies from internal bleeding due to one of his crutches anally impaling him during the windstorm.Hank goes off from grief and kills himself and his skank wife.

In the follow up movie in 2016,Gus,who has been cryogenically frozen ala Ted Williams,returns looking like one of the scenes from the Terminator movies and regains control of the meth empire,from which he channels funds for the reelection of Obama for his 4th term in 2020.
It turns out Obama was behind it all and we're all screwed.
hondo4mvp
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 76)

Return to General Talk