how to turn on/off yahoos swap inactive player tool - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

how to turn on/off yahoos swap inactive player tool

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

how to turn on/off yahoos swap inactive player tool

Postby dannahann » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:54 am

There is a new (or one I just noticed) lineup tool to supposedly allow yahoo to swap out inactive players in your daily lineup. I clicked it to see what it was and nothing happened. I'm worried I somehow set my team up to do this (which I don't want) but I can't find a way to know for sure I did enable it and if so how/where to disable it. I'm barely in first losing 25 points off my lead since 1 July, HELP!!!
61*
70**73**762***
MVP****NL11,AL07,AL05,NL04,ALNL03,ALNL02,NL01,ALNL00,AL99,ALNL98,ALNL96 RIP Cammi
Cmon Bud, NOW is the time to sack up and force feed an Olympic style drug program down Fehr's fat throat. Save OUR game from these blatant cheaters!
dannahann
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 39)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: how to turn on/off yahoos swap inactive player tool

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:13 pm

There is no tool that automatically updates your lineup daily. There is a tool you can click to manually swap inactive players when you click on it. It doesn't try to do the smartest/best lineup necessarily, just takes inactive players out of your lineup and replaces them with someone active if it can. So perhaps at the time you clicked it you had nobody inactive to swap out, but in any case you haven't done anything ongoing to your team.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 41)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers