Pujols PEDs claims and fallout - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Pujols PEDs claims and fallout

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Pujols PEDs claims and fallout

Postby converge241 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:40 am

In a statement released on Friday, Albert Pujols vehemently denies taking performance-enhancing drugs, and says he is taking legal action against Jack Clark and his employer.
Clark, a former MLB player and current radio broadcaster, stated live on the air that he has heard from personal sources that Pujols used performance enhancing drugs during his time with the Cardinals. Surely, more information on this story is bound to come out in the coming days, but the fact that Pujols is taking legal action is a strong statement of his innocence. Aug 9 - 10:56 PM
Source: Alden Gonzalez on Twitter

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/baseball ... 99a90.html

From the folks who brought you Aaron Rodgers classic hit "id bet my salary that Braun is clean" comes the latest tune by Chris Mihlfied " “I have known Albert Pujols since he was 18 years old and he would never use illegal drugs in any way. I would bet my life on it and probably drop dead on the spot if I found out he has."
"I'm the man with the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than F***. So that's why I'm better than anyone in the world." - Kenny Powers
converge241
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 99)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers