Fox fantasy has software glitch - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Frequently Asked Fantasy Questions

Fox fantasy has software glitch

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Fox fantasy has software glitch

Postby dadguyett » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:22 pm

I have problem with fox fantasy baseball....the max/min software is not working correctly. We have a 1400 inning limit for season and have tea, already has 1500...when write them them just check software not do the simple thing and check the stats and box scores. he is leading the league by only a game but has been credit with over 4500 out MORE THAN 1500 more then next team. My problem is getting someone to listen and look...ANY ONE HAVE CONTACTS THEY KNOW THAT IS NOT SOME DESK JOCKY THAT REFUSES TO CHECK SIMPLE BOX SCORES?
dadguyett
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Fox fantasy has software glitch

Postby jeffmerk » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:21 pm

dadguyett wrote:I have problem with fox fantasy baseball....the max/min software is not working correctly. We have a 1400 inning limit for season and have tea, already has 1500...when write them them just check software not do the simple thing and check the stats and box scores. he is leading the league by only a game but has been credit with over 4500 out MORE THAN 1500 more then next team. My problem is getting someone to listen and look...ANY ONE HAVE CONTACTS THEY KNOW THAT IS NOT SOME DESK JOCKY THAT REFUSES TO CHECK SIMPLE BOX SCORES?

I didn't even know that Fox offered a Fantasy Baseball Stat service. You might want to consider making a switch.,
jeffmerk
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 50)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Frequently Asked Fantasy Questions