New Mid-Season H2H Keeper league manger needed - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New Mid-Season H2H Keeper league manger needed

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New Mid-Season H2H Keeper league manger needed

Postby ryan2714 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:37 pm

We recently decided to boot the one owner in our league due to lack effort and participation. Owner drafted in 2012 and didn't check the team the rest of the year, auto drafted his 2013 roster and hasn't checked it once this year either.

ESPN 10 team, 5x5, H2H categories, 8 keepers (1 rookie) (no max), $100, 28 man roster, 23 active, 3 DL, 13 offensive 10 pitchers, min 3 relievers to a roster.

The team is in disarray and is in need of an new owner to get it back on track. New owner will not be subject to keeping the max and/or the rookie, and willing to negotiate on this as I understand the situation isn't that great. Want to bring someone in mid-season so they have a chance to make some trades, add players, see how the league works, etc so they are in better position come the start of 2014. Also new members usually get hit with a $50 deposit fee that gets applied and deducted from their 2nd season league dues, this will be waived as well.

Let me know if your interested, have more questions, or want to negotiate and we will work stuff out. Thanks.

M. Montero
I. Davis
Zobrist
A. Ramirez
Rollins
H. Kendrick
Prado
Holliday
BJ Upton
Choo
Pagan
Crisp