Nick Franklin/Anthony Rendon - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Nick Franklin/Anthony Rendon

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Nick Franklin/Anthony Rendon

Postby Lickitysplit131 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm

So I am currently doing really well in my 12 team 6x6(+OPS/CG) league. I want to make a move for a pitcher or two or maybe upgrade my hitting somewhere aside from my MIF.

I have Everth Cabrera, Asdrubal Cabrera, Nick Franklin, and Anthony Rendon, Dustin Ackley on my squad. I'm pretty much set at every position except for MIF which is why I have 3 BN MIF once Everth gets off the DL.

Now Everth is obviously my starter at 2B/SS. Its the other spot I am confused at. Which of the above players do you think will finish out the season the strongest? I am thinking stick with Asdrubal at SS and try and deal Franklin/Rendon for something. I am also considering keeping Franklin and dealing Asdrubal though. Rendon is more of an afterthought unless someone here can convince me that he is better then both of those guys.

I currently have a deal sitting on the table Uehara for Franklin. I am seriously considering making this trade. My closers are Cishek/League/Pestano(Perez just took the job back over). So my saves category has been kind of taking a beating for most of the year.

Would you do Uehara for Franklin straight up/Who do you think is going to have the best year of the MIF listed above..?
Lickitysplit131
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Nick Franklin/Anthony Rendon

Postby TheTrith » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:26 pm

I would rank them Everth, Asdrubal, Franklin, Rendon, Ackley.
Ackley is horrible enough that nobody will want him, so youre pretty much stuck with him.
Everth is the best and might still be undervalued so keep him too.
Out of the other 3, I would try to trade Asdrubal just because he will likely bring you the best return, and Franklins ceiling is pretty close to what Asdrubal has done over the past year. Also Franklin has a realatively safe floor with his very solid batting approach.
TheTrith
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 314)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers