Santana Injured!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Santana Injured!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby doc watson » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:21 pm

Zito is God wrote::-) :-) :-)

I think you all know my views on Santana by now so I am happy...

Classy...
doc watson
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby intense » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:24 pm

Left forearm spasms...? I think those happen to me 2-3 times a day or so and and I seem to deal with them alright. ;-D
intense
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby CubsFan7724 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:27 pm

Vladdy the Impaler wrote:

getting off on a player's injuries is pretty sick zito... fortunately it appears to be nothing serious and santana should still pitch close to a full season of gem baseball where he can shove ur words back up your...

sorry i'm bitter, but if u started valverde, mussina, chacon, benitez, and mauer today, u wouldnt be in the best of moods either :,-(

ouch! well mussina better stay away from the d rays, they got his number good :-D Feeling for you man.
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby TheRock » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:32 pm

What the hell's the matter with you? Looking for any pathetic reason to toot your own horn? I didn't and won't run a search to see if you truly did project Santana have forearm trouble in game 1 but I'm guessing you didn't, so stop the pompous a$$ routine.

And secondly, you're happy? You're a real class act aren't you? Sure, be happy if you said Russ Ortiz was overrated and he got spanked by the Mets. Be happy if you had said Kaz was for real and he goes 3 for 3 with 2 walks in his first game. But you once upon a time say Santana might tire down the stretch and you're happy that he left an April start with an injury? I hardly see how that validates your "keen insight".
TheRock
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 6)

Postby jumpman8288 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:38 pm

TheRock wrote:

What the hell's the matter with you? Looking for any pathetic reason to toot your own horn? I didn't and won't run a search to see if you truly did project Santana have forearm trouble in game 1 but I'm guessing you didn't, so stop the pompous a$$ routine.

And secondly, you're happy? You're a real class act aren't you? Sure, be happy if you said Russ Ortiz was overrated and he got spanked by the Mets. Be happy if you had said Kaz was for real and he goes 3 for 3 with 2 walks in his first game. But you once upon a time say Santana might tire down the stretch and you're happy that he left an April start with an injury? I hardly see how that validates your "keen insight".

Well put
[URL=http://http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7158944067217702636&q=new+born+muse]MUSE ROCK[/URL]
jumpman8288
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby LBJackal » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:44 pm

Yeah WTF Zito? I don't know what your views are, but how can this satisfy them? If you didn't think he'd do well what does him having a forearm spasm have to do with anything?

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Vladdy the Impaler » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:57 pm

Zito is God wrote:

Rockkky Rockkky Rockkky That's laying the smack down at its finest Rock... I hope you enjoyed your visit at the Smackdown Hotel Zito cuz u've earned it ;-D
Vladdy the Impaler
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:59 pm

Cool down ladies. I've got Santana on my team so i'm not too happy about what went down but he had a forearm cramp. It's not like he had his head bashed in.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby DGroundhog » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:38 pm

Geez, it's not like the guy said he hoped Santana would die. I think he loses out on a great pitcher by hating on him. I'm not convinced he is going to hold-up all year, but I have no doubt about his talent.

If you can't see the guy has talent you are either not paying attention or blinded by some pre-conceived notion he is not a good pitcher.

[b][size=18]70*[/size][/b]
* Steroid induced record
DGroundhog
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates