Extreme Help for Sunday...WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Extreme Help for Sunday...WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Extreme Help for Sunday...WHIR

Postby NYG1119 » Sat May 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Okay I'm in a 10-team league, H2H with categories making up your record (we have 12, 6 hitting/6 pitching)

I am tight with my opp. going into Sunday in just about every category. He's the #1 team right now and I'm #3 so this is a pivotal week.

My Team = 33r, 10hr, 103tb, 39rbi, 4sb, .285avg -- 62k, 5qs, 3w, 0sv, 3.64era, 1.24whip
His Team = 34r, 7hr, 99tb, 37rbi, 5sb, .282avg -- 44k, 4qs, 3w, 2sv, 4.09era, 1.22whip

So as you can see 10 of the 12 categories are up for grabs since I'm sure I have strikeouts wrapped up and I don't have any closers so I can't win saves.

Now my lineup hitting for tomorrow looks like this:
C - M. Montero
1B - F. Freeman
2B - D. Pedroia
SS - A. Escobar
3B - M. Cabrera
OF - J. Upton
OF - C. Gonzalez
OF - Y. Cespedes
UT - B. Gardner
UT - N. Aoki

Bench - M. Reynolds, R. Howard, J. Gyorko, D. Gregorius

I feel it is all-rounded so I should be able to win most of the hitting categories if everyone performs and hopefully sneak out stolen bases (should I bench Montero for .avg sake 2m?)

Now pitching is more difficult.

I have 6 starters going tomorrow to just his Cole Hamels vs Washington. I can expect a QS from Hamels and possibly a win so I feel that I have to start some but I'm afraid to start all in case someone has a horrible day. Should I be worried about any of these starts.

Corbin vs SD
Cueto vs CHC
Garza vs CIN
Iwakuma vs TEX
Cain vs COL
Miller vs SD

I'm a little worried about Cain and Iwakuma and possibly Garza/Cueto so does anyone think I should bench since ERA and WHIP is super close?

Thanks for reading this long one and I will help with any questions you have the rest of tonight and up to before noon 2m.
NYG1119
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench