Yahoo, Trade Review Time, and Weekly Lineup Deadline Questio - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Yahoo, Trade Review Time, and Weekly Lineup Deadline Questio

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo, Trade Review Time, and Weekly Lineup Deadline Questio

Postby RedTiger » Thu May 23, 2013 3:49 pm

I'm in a yahoo league with weekly lineup changes (made on Sunday night, the week goes Monday-Sunday) and the trade review time is 3 days.

If a trade is accepted today, yahoo says "this transaction will be reflected on the lineup on Monday"

Does this mean I can put them in my Monday lineup, or does it mean I get access to the new players on Monday...which would be too late to set the lineup?

As an additional question...if a roster spot frees up because of the trade, can I put in a claim for a new player (those are run Sunday morning). I guess this goes down to (as soon as the trade is allowed by the commish) if a team assumes control over the new players immediately or after 3 days regardless of when approved by the commish
RedTiger
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 19)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo, Trade Review Time, and Weekly Lineup Deadline Que

Postby iagainsti » Thu May 23, 2013 3:59 pm

I'm not entirely familiar with yahoo leagues, but in ESPN leagues, you usually get the player in the middle of the night, so they are available on the monday morning.
iagainsti
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Commissioner's Corner