Weekly league. Wondering if Eric Young jr. is worth picking up for one week for Seth Smith.
Here is my logic:
(1) He is hitting well and batting leadoff
(2) 5 of the 7 games the Rockies play next week are at home
(3) 2 of the 7 games they play (and their only road games) use the DH
(4) Despite Cuddyer's return (see negatives), Cuddyer could move to 1b, moving Helton from the lineup
(5) 4 of 7 games are against the Houston Astros
(6) He pinch runs/pinch hits in most of the games he does not start
(1) Charlie Blackmon seems to be playing some of the time, negating his starting opportunities
(2) Michael Cuddyer is returning this Friday, further limiting his starting opportunities
Last edited by baegames on Tue May 21, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.