Anyone in the Bay Area? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Anyone in the Bay Area?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Anyone in the Bay Area?

Postby Frances The Mute » Sat May 11, 2013 11:27 pm

I'm in San Francisco and would be up for this. Been using yahoo almost exclusively for the past 10 years and could probably offer some decent feedback etc -- would be interesting to check out the Yahoo fantasy HQ for sure.
Frances The Mute
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Sun May 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Think I've seen 3 so far? I'll give it a bit more time to try to find a few more of you, but this is looking good.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 56)

Postby bigh0rt » Mon May 13, 2013 9:57 am

Not for nothing, nor that it matters, but just want to point out that Frances the Mute's reply here was his first post since June 22, 2011, so if you're looking for opinions of those on the pulse of the Cafe, you're not talking about the same ballpark as the former two who replied. Again, may have no bearing at all, but worth noting depending on what you're looking for from the Cafe members who meet up with you. ;-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 360)

Postby Frances The Mute » Mon May 13, 2013 10:31 am

bigh0rt wrote:Not for nothing, nor that it matters, but just want to point out that Frances the Mute's reply here was his first post since June 22, 2011, so if you're looking for opinions of those on the pulse of the Cafe, you're not talking about the same ballpark as the former two who replied. Again, may have no bearing at all, but worth noting depending on what you're looking for from the Cafe members who meet up with you. ;-D

Yep, been lurking regularly if not posting much this season and last. Wouldn't want to bump another cafe member who's more "active" for this but I definitely have a lot of experience using yahoo leagues and could contribute.

But also yeah, been a member here since 2005.
Frances The Mute
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby bigh0rt » Mon May 13, 2013 10:52 am

Frances The Mute wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:Not for nothing, nor that it matters, but just want to point out that Frances the Mute's reply here was his first post since June 22, 2011, so if you're looking for opinions of those on the pulse of the Cafe, you're not talking about the same ballpark as the former two who replied. Again, may have no bearing at all, but worth noting depending on what you're looking for from the Cafe members who meet up with you. ;-D

Yep, been lurking regularly if not posting much this season and last. Wouldn't want to bump another cafe member who's more "active" for this but I definitely have a lot of experience using yahoo leagues and could contribute.

But also yeah, been a member here since 2005.

All good. Obviously you're still checking regularly if you found this thread with relative ease. Just wasn't sure what the Genie was looking for specifically. If you end up meeting up, make sure we get a full report. ;-D ;-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 360)

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue May 21, 2013 1:13 pm

A quick update for those that have (and have not) replied. 3 people expressed interest, and I was hoping to find 1 or 2 more. Then I've been busy, and haven't actively chased around to find 1 or 2 more. So if you're out there and being shy, speak up.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 56)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers