What should I do about my pitching??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

What should I do about my pitching???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

What should I do about my pitching???

Postby NaturalBournKillers » Thu May 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Im in a 12 team head to head category based mixed league. The 12 categories are r, hr, rbi, avg, sb, total bases, w, era, whip, k, quality starts, and saves. I think I need to aquire some starting pitching. I'll post my lineup but keep in mind I drafted before some of these guys started to stink the place up.
C- W. Rosario
1b- M. Napoli
2b- D. Pedroia 
SS- B. Zobrist
3b- R. Zimmerman
OF- J. Bautista, J. Hamilton, N. Swisher
Util- N. Arenado, K. Morales
Bench- W. Middlebrooks, Asdrubal Cabrera
DL- M. Bourn
Sp- R.A. Dickey
Sp- C.J. Wilson
Rp- J. Nathan
Rp- J. Putz
P- A. Bailey
P- J. Valverde
P- R. Dempster
P- R. Halladay
Bench J. Beckett, D. Holland, J. Masterson and just dropped Wandy for Rickey Romero (fingers crossed tomorrow).
DL- C. Lewis
I want to trade a third baseman would prefer it were Middlebrooks but could get more for Zimmerman. Could part ways with Swisher or Morales. Also want to deal Putz before he loses his job. Any of my starters could go in a deal I would be fine with that. What can/should I do and what kind of players should I hope to get in return? I desperately would like to get some value out of Hamilton but am afraid that if I trade him he will suddenly come back from the dead. Thanks. I'll gladly return the favor if you reply.
NaturalBournKillers
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What should I do about my pitching???

Postby Rapatt95 » Thu May 02, 2013 11:08 pm

You can probably get two solid pitchers for Hamilton. Throw putz in there just to get rid of him. I'd say for those two you could get two Max Scherzer type guys, not quite number ones but close
Rapatt95
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions