**What do you guys think? WHIR 100%** - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

**What do you guys think? WHIR 100%**

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

**What do you guys think? WHIR 100%**

Postby erjohnson1 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:00 pm

This is a 6x6 10 man league with the addition of quality starts and OPS. My staff is off to awful start, but I think that they'll be fine. We have a total of 190 starts which equates to about having six starting pitchers throwing every fifth day. Offensively, we are only able to start 1 person at each infield position with three outfielders and a utility.

Here is my team: http://i.imgur.com/nJ8Ftui.png

I was really weak at 1st base, but I just made a move to acquire Billy Butler so I feel like I'm pretty solid there now. My middle infielders aren't very strong, but I think I'll be able to get production out of the multitude of options I have there. What do you guys think? Leave a link to your post and I'll return the help.
erjohnson1
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: **What do you guys think? WHIR 100%**

Postby LightItUp95 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:37 pm

I like your team a lot. Once your staff comes around, you'll be fine. I am worried about Morrow, but I'd just bench him. Price will be fine. I actually love Jed Lowrie, so I think you're fine at MI. Overall, that's a pretty stellar squad.

Help me?

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=459510
LightItUp95
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby pjalst » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:47 pm

erjohnson1 wrote:This is a 6x6 10 man league with the addition of quality starts and OPS. My staff is off to awful start, but I think that they'll be fine. We have a total of 190 starts which equates to about having six starting pitchers throwing every fifth day. Offensively, we are only able to start 1 person at each infield position with three outfielders and a utility.

Here is my team: http://i.imgur.com/nJ8Ftui.png

I was really weak at 1st base, but I just made a move to acquire Billy Butler so I feel like I'm pretty solid there now. My middle infielders aren't very strong, but I think I'll be able to get production out of the multitude of options I have there. What do you guys think? Leave a link to your post and I'll return the help.

I agree with the other poster be patient. Once Granderson returns you can consider trading Victorino for pitching.

help please:http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=459504&sid=cd28a3596b0723a69d7061d203fb2f1f
pjalst
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 66)

Postby dunc182 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:16 am

I like the team. Pretty balanced. I think you need to add another quality arm and another solid SS in case Lowrie/Rutledge don't cut it. It may be too late now but maybe you can trade Buck for someone like Jean Segura or Martin Prado who has nice eligibilty and is currently slumping due to very low BAIPP. His average will come up.

Other than that I think you are good. Peter Bourjos is another good add right now that may help your team if you are looking for another OF too.
dunc182
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Postby dunc182 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:26 am

dunc182
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Postby stackitup31 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:04 am

With the big bench I'd be trading off bench players all day probably looking for another middle infield option. Lowrie is an injury risk and Rutledge is a question mark. You look pretty solid your staff will end up being just fine I wouldn't be panicking yet.

viewtopic.php?t=459595
stackitup31
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby germani40 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:51 am

I dont see much wrong with your team. I was going to say find someone else instead of Rutledge then I realized you had other option on your bench as well.

Also
Sorry about the delay. I never got an email notification about a response to my post. I owe you. Feel free to send me private messages if you need anything
germani40
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 99)

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team