12 Team ESPN Keeper needs replacement - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

12 Team ESPN Keeper needs replacement

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

12 Team ESPN Keeper needs replacement

Postby turtle102009 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:57 am

This will be our 5th season for this $50 12 team 5x5 h2h keeper league on ESPN. Each team is allowed to keep 3 players and draft pick trades are allowed for future picks (only for the next season). We call trades that involve giving players for future draft picks "rental trades", and just as a warning there are usually at least a couple of them every season. This is a way to allow teams who are out of it to put some value towards the next season, it makes it more difficult to build a long term dynasty as well. **New this yr..We are now allowing teams to trade for moves. In fact, we've already had one trade where a team gave their 5th round pick next year for an 11th rounder and 20 moves.**The only rule on keepers is that they must be outside the "1st round picks". The list of players that cannot be kept comes from a composite ranking from multiple sites and multiple experts. There is a 60 transaction limit for the regular season and 3 transactions allowed for the postseason. This is to limit streaming and promote building a strong, balanced roster. We also allow teams to work out multi-team trades, in fact we just had our 1st one last season. Trades are all voted on and require 6 votes to veto. There is a home/away system, it works by giving the first tied category to the home team, 2nd to the away team, and alternates from there. That pretty much covers the unusual settings of the league, the rest you can view in the league settings and you can email me at turtle_10_2009@hotmail.com if you have any questions about anything.

Payouts
1st - $210
2nd - $110
3rd - $70
Div Champs - $50 each (3 divisions)
Monthly Top Prize - $10 each (5 months)

The open team called ... ... was a free team this year and when I had trouble filling it (the previous owner had traded away a ton of draft picks to load up last year and then bailed when we wouldn't let him pay for 2 teams so he could take an open tm and leave his to be given away for free), so I decided to give a friend of mine a shot at it....that didn't work out very well. He's got DL players sitting in his starting lineup and even when I tell him that he needs to be checking the team regularly he just laughs it off and still won't, so now I'm looking to replace him. The roster is certainly out of balance with no closers and 7 SPs with all bench spots used for offense, but it has some decent talent and is currently tied for 2nd in the division.
Here's the link
http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse? ... sonId=2013

Again, email me at turtle_10_2009@hotmail.com if interested and this team is FREE for this season. This is a $50 league, so sitting in a good position to possibly make some money from a free team seems like a win win to me. You can't do anything wrong, even if you screw it up horribly you're still out nothing!
turtle102009
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds