2 Dedicated managers looking for a league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

2 Dedicated managers looking for a league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

2 Dedicated managers looking for a league

Postby Rando » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Me and my coworker are looking to join our first money fantasy baseball league from the internet. We've both played in free online leagues and we've both played in leagues we've had at work, but we're looking for something a little more intense. We're willing to pay about 50 dollars a season to be apart of a well respected league with a good ruleset. We both like the idea of playing in a larger league with more than 14 teams, however we're open to 12 team leagues. We are only interested in keeper leagues as well.

If you need two slots filled or are starting up a new league shoot me a PM. We are going to be dedicated players.
Rando
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2 Dedicated managers looking for a league

Postby jahweedum » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:24 pm

its a smaller league, but we are drafting on Sunday at 9:30 est. and need 2 owners.

10 team standard ESPN H2H league

$30 leaguesafe

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffi ... sonId=2013

you can e-mail me at jahweedum@yahoo.com if your interested
jahweedum
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Rando » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:00 pm

We're looking for a keeper type league and if it's a new league we'd prefer to live draft (not auction).
Rando
T-Ball Trainer

Postby jasher » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Rando wrote:Me and my coworker are looking to join our first money fantasy baseball league from the internet. We've both played in free online leagues and we've both played in leagues we've had at work, but we're looking for something a little more intense. We're willing to pay about 50 dollars a season to be apart of a well respected league with a good ruleset. We both like the idea of playing in a larger league with more than 14 teams, however we're open to 12 team leagues. We are only interested in keeper leagues as well.

If you need two slots filled or are starting up a new league shoot me a PM. We are going to be dedicated players.

Rando,

I would love to have you check out our league. I have a money league that I am currently forming. We are looking at about 45 pay in which includes the cost of the team. We play on fantrax. Looking for 24 teams 40 man majors and 20 minors. Check us out, I would love to have your experience in our league

Jon
http://phantasmsports.proboards.com/
jasher
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 20)

Postby pault020 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:06 am

Rando,
Have a couple of teams in a 10 team CBS keeper league, H2H, $20 to join. We have been in business for 12 years we have salary cap & minor leagues. The available teams one has Trout & Stanton the other Posey & Wright.
If your interested send me an email and I could tell you more about it. The email can be sent to pault020 and then send it at yahoo.I had to do it that way since the site wouldn't let me post my address
pault020
T-Ball Trainer

Postby Rando » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:30 pm

jasher wrote:
Rando wrote:Me and my coworker are looking to join our first money fantasy baseball league from the internet. We've both played in free online leagues and we've both played in leagues we've had at work, but we're looking for something a little more intense. We're willing to pay about 50 dollars a season to be apart of a well respected league with a good ruleset. We both like the idea of playing in a larger league with more than 14 teams, however we're open to 12 team leagues. We are only interested in keeper leagues as well.

Rando,

I would love to have you check out our league. I have a money league that I am currently forming. We are looking at about 45 pay in which includes the cost of the team. We play on fantrax. Looking for 24 teams 40 man majors and 20 minors. Check us out, I would love to have your experience in our league

Jon
http://phantasmsports.proboards.com/

When is the league planning on getting rolling? Will there be a live draft or like an auction bid to get the initial rosters?
Rando
T-Ball Trainer

Postby jasher » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:53 pm

we targeted the all star break but honestly the sooner we get up to numbers then we will get started much sooner than that. We would love to have all 30 teams for a larger payout but we are more than content with a 16 to 24 concept. We added St. Louis and Philadelphia today so I think we are now up to 10. I have another owner from a league that asked if he could join so that would make it 11. I want really active owners and decent people to join this league. I am looking at long term success for the concept.

we play our league on www.fantrax.com and all payments are made there. They handle our payouts as well.

Please visit our board and you may email me directly at jonasher0926@gmail.com if you have any questions. Again we would love to have you and your friend.

http://phantasmsports.proboards.com/boa ... hans-money

thanks,
Jon
jasher
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 20)

Postby bdsparty32 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 pm

We need 5 more owners by May 15th to start up a $50 Ottoneu dynasty league. We already have 7 people who want to get this started so you and your coworker would make 9. Let me know if youre interested
bdsparty32
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 32)

Return to Classifieds