Gallardo arrested for DUI - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Gallardo arrested for DUI

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Gallardo arrested for DUI

Postby Ender » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Well it could be as simple as he went to the restroom decided he wanted to be home and walked out and drove home. It isn't like they keep their eyes on him every second of the night.
Ender
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Ender wrote:Well it could be as simple as he went to the restroom decided he wanted to be home and walked out and drove home. It isn't like they keep their eyes on him every second of the night.
isn't that pretty much the definition of "bodyguard"?
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 641)

Postby Ender » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Not in Wauwatosa Wisconsin~. I'm sure the bodyguard is there just in case something escalates, not to watch his every move. I'm sure he goes to the bathroom by himself, especially in the bar he was in which is a 1 stall, 1 urinal type of bathroom. That bar also has 3 different entrances one of which is right next to the bathroom. It would be really easy for him to just leave and not be noticed.
Ender
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby wrveres » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:20 pm

Ender wrote:Not in Wauwatosa Wisconsin~. I'm sure the bodyguard is there just in case something escalates, not to watch his every move. I'm sure he goes to the bathroom by himself, especially in the bar he was in which is a 1 stall, 1 urinal type of bathroom. That bar also has 3 different entrances one of which is right next to the bathroom. It would be really easy for him to just leave and not be noticed.
do you know who was bar-tending that night too? :-b
how do you know so much about this bar, curious
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Fade2White12 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:32 pm

wrveres wrote:
Ender wrote:Not in Wauwatosa Wisconsin~. I'm sure the bodyguard is there just in case something escalates, not to watch his every move. I'm sure he goes to the bathroom by himself, especially in the bar he was in which is a 1 stall, 1 urinal type of bathroom. That bar also has 3 different entrances one of which is right next to the bathroom. It would be really easy for him to just leave and not be noticed.
do you know who was bar-tending that night too? :-b

Isn't it obvious? Ender's full name is Ender Inciarte, a minor leaguer in the D-Backs system. Ender must have had a game while playing for the South Bend Silver Hawks in the Midwest League against the Beloit Snappers. He probably visited the establishment with his fellow Hawks after the game was over. It's a bit of a drive from Beloit, but they have great onion rings.
Fade2White12
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby wrveres » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:43 pm

just thought of something else. How did he get the keys to the car?
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Ender » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:21 pm

wrveres wrote:do you know who was bar-tending that night too? :-b

Its the bar we go to because it is within walking distance of our house~. I don't go out to bars very often but if I do go out it is usually going to be the one he was at.
Ender
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby ensanimal » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Ender wrote:
wrveres wrote:do you know who was bar-tending that night too? :-b

Its the bar we go to because it is within walking distance of our house~. I don't go out to bars very often but if I do go out it is usually going to be the one he was at.

So are you the bodyguard or DD? Finding excuses as to how Gallardo escaped your grasp?! :-B
ensanimal

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 112)

Postby kab21 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:02 pm

I think people are mixing up bodyguard with babysitter. he's employed by Gallardo and if Mr. Gallardo says he is driving home then he's driving home. I know from experience that it's pretty difficult to get keys from some drunk friends and that's when you are at a roughly even status.

I think the slightly larger concern is if this is a common way for Gallardo to spend his non-pitching nights.
kab21
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 159)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers