Help me, I help you. Contender? Is this them good enough? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Help me, I help you. Contender? Is this them good enough?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Help me, I help you. Contender? Is this them good enough?

Postby fittsrk » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:10 am

Updated roster...high money league, just wanted your thoughts. I know I have a need for speed, but there is obviously a premium on power with OPS. No standout ace on my squad but I feel I have decent arms. Thanks in advance and as always WHIR.

Redraft Auction
Scoring Type: H2H
Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS_____QS, SV, K, ERA, WHIP, BB, K/9
Teams: 12

C - Yadier Molina
1B- Adrian Gonzalez
2B- Daniel Murphy
3B- Miguel Cabrera
SS- Juan Segura
OF- Allen Craig
OF- Nelson Cruz
OF- Josh Willingham
Util- Dexter Fowler
BN- Mitch Moorland
DL- Kevin Youkilis

SP- Zack Greinke
SP- Mat Latos
P- Max Scherzer
P- Matt Moore
P- Anibel Sanchez
RP- Grant Balfour
RP- Edward Mujica
BN- Patrick Corbin
BN- Jason Vargas
BN- Scott Feldman
DL- Wei-Yen Chen
Last edited by fittsrk on Fri May 24, 2013 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fittsrk
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Power and some Balance. Is this them good enough? *WHIR

Postby fittsrk » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:28 pm

There goes my ace. Greinke, learn some takedown defense...WTF
fittsrk
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby afro.asiatic » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:32 pm

hey man i really appreciate your insight for both my teams, that chris davis move im really second guessing hard right now and i hate when i do that. people already blame me from last year for essientally giving players away, grant it i was my 1st year playing in a highly competitive roto league and i never fully grasped the scoring till the end. It just sucks because no matter how much i study up nor the strategy i employ these people just will not let the past go -__- but i diverge from why I'm here.

youre team is nice man one thing though i feel its lacking in my eyes from what i can tell is speed but being in a h2h format it shouldnt be that big of a deal. Also being in a 12 team league you should easily be able to remedy that with wire pickups at least until eaton comes back or just punt steals and focus on the other categories. Sorry bout Zach Greinke man i was following that game and saw what happened its unfortunate but youre pretty decent with the pitching. My belief is with pitching you can easily find quality spot starters via the wire specially in such a shallow league thats pretty much what ive been doing these past two weeks and im sporting a clean 3.50 overall era in my roto league guess you can say its good scouting and alot more luck with match ups (fyi its true get any pitcher that starts against the astros). As far as your closers are concerned im sure you know by now the status of axford (jim henderson anyone?) and balfour i dont really trust him longterm hence why i would put ryan cook on your watchlist. Drew storen i like for obvious reasons as he's on my team. but a name to watch is trevor rosenthal (you probably already know this) he might be available in your league but with jason motte likely being out for the year and boggs not locking down the closing situation im high on rosenthal retaining that position sooner rather than later.

anyways hope that helps man keep me updated with your teams as i will with mine i just picked up jurickson profar via the wire and dropped correja so just trying to bide some time and stash both he and taveras till they come up then hopefully itll makeup for the chris davis trade.
afro.asiatic
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby fittsrk » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:33 pm

anyone else rate like 10 guys teams who promised a return and get one? not crying about it but just think its stupid to say you will rate in return if you don't plan on doing it..
fittsrk
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team