Sports Writer Looking For a Home... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Beginner's Forum

Sports Writer Looking For a Home...

Sports Writer Looking For a Home...

Postby Michael Jack- » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Not a beginner by any means when it comes to playing fantasy anything, well maybe NHL.. Having said that I am fairly new at trying to create a sports forum where sound and timely information is at the forefront. Looking for someone who has or is writing for a sports website to give me a little help in pursuing this. I would also like to attain some info on the best way to customize a page. I figured going the word press or google route would be extremely easy, but that has not been the case. Saving is not a well working function on word press and google, well, looks a little too generic for my taste. And that's not much taste at all. I have written for basketball and baseball blogs before though, I am looking to expand into my own. If a writer out there would like to collaborate I would certainly be willing to discuss that. My writing style is certainly abstract to say the least, still, very well received. Any help in direction or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Michael Jack-
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Beginner's Forum