16 year 18 team keeper league needs elite manager - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

16 year 18 team keeper league needs elite manager

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

16 year 18 team keeper league needs elite manager

Postby commishdoc » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:06 pm

In depth fantasy league looking for a great manager to guide a team. We have made it 16 years with mostly the same guys, we replace non managers. We just ask you keep your lineup current or out you go.....thats how we made it this long...its at cbs but always free to you we pay for it....all our records are there so its convenient and a good system. We keep 5 players each year and throw the rest in the pool. We use 5 starting pitchers to mimic the real big leagues. And with so many teams you must manage it much like a normal team. Its a head to head points league, you play 5 games each week with 4 divisions...8 teams make the playoffs. The team up for grabs has Pujols, Markakis, Uggla, Alvarez, Fowler, Jordan Zimmerman, Sjmardja, mariano rivera. I will sorta interview the first 3 guys who contact me and pick the best fit from there.....we are serious about our league and if you want to join a league that will stick around for the long haul and make some lifetime friends give me a email at commishdoc@yahoo.com
commishdoc
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds