4/1 Cheering - Venting & the Astros are in 1st place - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

4/1 Cheering - Venting & the Astros are in 1st place

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: 4/1 Cheering - Venting & the Astros are in 1st place

Postby J35J » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Rizzo for sure will hit 55hr this year and Harper may approach 80. You should trade Pujols for Rizzo as soon as possible and you should be able to get Trout and Kershaw for Harper!
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 10467
(Past Year: 390)
Joined: 26 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 4/1 Cheering - Venting & the Astros are in 1st place

Postby footballisbetter.com » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:25 pm

J35J wrote:Rizzo for sure will hit 55hr this year and Harper may approach 80. You should trade Pujols for Rizzo as soon as possible and you should be able to get Trout and Kershaw for Harper!

In all serious, I doubt Strasburg allows an earned run all year long. ;-D
footballisbetter.com
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2557
(Past Year: 95)
Joined: 4 Mar 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 4/1 Cheering - Venting & the Astros are in 1st place

Postby BronXBombers51 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Man this Yankee lineup stinks.
25
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11949
(Past Year: 54)
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 4/1 Cheering - Venting & the Astros are in 1st place

Postby J35J » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:45 pm

footballisbetter.com wrote:
J35J wrote:Rizzo for sure will hit 55hr this year and Harper may approach 80. You should trade Pujols for Rizzo as soon as possible and you should be able to get Trout and Kershaw for Harper!

In all serious, I doubt Strasburg allows an earned run all year long. ;-D


That's nice and all but it won't be as impressive when he only strikes out 4 per 9 on the year.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 10467
(Past Year: 390)
Joined: 26 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 4/1 Cheering - Venting & the Astros are in 1st place

Postby NZ Eff » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:47 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:Man this Yankee lineup stinks.


Spoilt brat.

Over half the teams in the majors would love to have Cano, Suzuki, Youkilis, Wells and Gardner in their lineup.
NZ Eff
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1480
(Past Year: 23)
Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 4/1 Cheering - Venting & the Astros are in 1st place

Postby BronXBombers51 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:01 pm

NZ Eff wrote:
BronXBombers51 wrote:Man this Yankee lineup stinks.


Spoilt brat.

Over half the teams in the majors would love to have Cano, Suzuki, Youkilis, Wells and Gardner in their lineup.


lmao
25
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11949
(Past Year: 54)
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 4/1 Cheering - Venting & the Astros are in 1st place

Postby bandrus1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Burnett is going to be a K machine again
bandrus1
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 356
Joined: 7 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 4/1 Cheering - Venting & the Astros are in 1st place

Postby rjforlife » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:07 pm

bandrus1 wrote:Burnett is going to be a K machine again



No, the Cubs hitters are just K machines.....
Goldy is King.
rjforlife
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7509
(Past Year: 748)
Joined: 25 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Vegas Baby

Re: 4/1 Cheering - Venting & the Astros are in 1st place

Postby Izenhart » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:08 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:
NZ Eff wrote:
BronXBombers51 wrote:Man this Yankee lineup stinks.


Spoilt brat.

Over half the teams in the majors would love to have Cano, Suzuki, Youkilis, Wells and Gardner in their lineup.


lmao


Hey, David Wells is a pretty good pitcher.
Izenhart
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1608
(Past Year: 294)
Joined: 22 Mar 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Big Papiville

Re: 4/1 Cheering - Venting & the Astros are in 1st place

Postby Element » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:34 pm

That Bryce Harper kid is pretty good at baseball.
Image
Element
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4909
(Past Year: 761)
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Sep. 18
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Texas at Oakland
(3:35 pm)
Toronto at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
LA Dodgers at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Milwaukee at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Arizona at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Philadelphia at San Diego
(9:10 pm)
Seattle at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact