The truest test of baseball acumen, draft tomorrow at 9PM! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

The truest test of baseball acumen, draft tomorrow at 9PM!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

The truest test of baseball acumen, draft tomorrow at 9PM!

Postby J. Cyrus » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:20 am

Hey guys.. this league is fully prepared to go forward as-is, but we'd really like to have a larger group to stretch the player pool more thinly.. So I have UP TO 7 spots available. A few points:

new auction keeper, going into a fresh draft tomorrow!

all the owners are top-notch; fully dedicated, active and knowledgeable.. I have played with them all in multiple leagues in the past

there is no league fee for this season; we will discuss having one in future years, but for now it's free

scoring is FANTASY POINT-based, a mix of linear-weights-based scoring (i.e. roughly the components that calculate WAR) with some small adjustments made in the spirit of DIPS Theory.. the end result is a very straightforward and INTUITIVE ranking of players.. no need to worry about this or that category really, just real-life value in terms of overall production

large starting lineups (13 hitters, 6 SP and 8 RP)

10 man FARM Roster

keeper cost formula that rewards you for scoring bargains, yet fairly brings their cost back to market level over a period of one or more years

If you're serious about joining and can make the auction tomorrow night, please contact me here with your "fantasy resume".. new recruits can be dicey, and I'd like to have confidence that whoever I bring in is good, and active for the long haul.. thanks!
J. Cyrus
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The truest test of baseball acumen, draft tomorrow at 9P

Postby J. Cyrus » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:21 am

Email is preferred for contact re: league

jacobtulloch@gmail.com
J. Cyrus
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds