Rate my team and leave a link for your team! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Rate my team and leave a link for your team!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Rate my team and leave a link for your team!

Postby bois13 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Just drafted my team last night and have mixed feelings on it. Let me know what you think about it and where I can upgrade if needed. Also leave a link and Ill take a look at your team.

14 team (Had 5th overall pick) , H2H, 10 Cat League (R, HR, RBI, AVG, STL, W, S, ERA, K, WHIP)

C-Wilin Rosario (C)
1B-Anthony Rizzo (1B)
2B-Dustin Pedroia (2B)
3B-Aramis Ramirez (3B)
SS-Danny Espinosa (SS/2B)
OF-Matt Kemp (OF)
OF-Shane Victorino (OF)
OF- Norichicka Aoki (OF)
UTIL-Michael Morse (OF)
BN-Chris Davis (1B/OF)
BN-Justin Morneau (1B)

SP-Matt Cain (SP)
SP-Yu Darvish (SP)
RP-Greg Holland (RP)
RP-Casey Janssen (RP)
P-Jordan Zimmerman (SP)
P-Julian Teheran (SP)
P-Ryan Madson (RP)
BN-Ryan Vogelsong (SP)
BN-Ross Detwiler (SP/RP)
BN-John Lackey (SP)
bois13
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Rate my team and leave a link for your team!

Postby ks501 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Love Rosario and Pedroia this year. Pedroia especially, I think people are slipping on what top flight hitter he is. He can balance out a team well and carry you in BA for prolonged stretches. He's a killer, good pick. Rizzo, Victorino and Aoki are going to be good value too. Kemp is going to run less I think but he should still rake. Solid, not great group of hitters. Worried about Michael Morse going to SEA, not sure if Aramis keeps up his production.

For pitching, Detwiler and Vogelsong are pretty underrated options. Lackey is an interesting pick. I like it, honestly. He has the pedigree and track record to be good, and the timing of his surgery is going to work for you because he went under the knife well over a year ago now and has had time to throw. He'll regain his control and he looks a lot thinner. He's working to get it back. Would 15 wins and a 3.85ish ERA shock people? Probably, but he's a solid pitcher on an underrated team. Cool gamble. Jordan Zimmerman is a good pitcher, like him to take a step forward too and become more of a well known guy around the game. He gets overshadowed by Gio and Stras. Cain is a monster, should have another good year, why not? He always seems to. Yu Darvish I'm not big on, walks a lot of guys and pitches in a hitters park. He might get lit up this season.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=457179 <----- my team
ks501
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team