I don't think your pitching is that bad. It's not great, but it's also not as terrible as you think it may be. What does seem to be pretty bad, is the value these players went for. Some of them went WAY too early, compared to my 12 team keeper league draft (5 keepers per team).Quick analysis of your pitching
- Scherzer: solid, high K, high W potential. Fourth round value. Good pick.
- Morrow: I'm worried, but if he returns to his 2011 ways he's gonna be good. 7th round seems fine.
- Lynn: I really like him (though again: 8th round is very early -- I got him in in the 13th round)
- Miley: Fine pickup. Shouldn't hurt you, but went in the 18th round of my pitching starved keeper draft).
- Estrada: Love him. Got him in the 14th round myself.
- McDonald: Went undrafted in our league. Still like him somewhat.
- Milone: 21st round for me. Okay starter.
- Hanson: Undrafted for my league. I'm worried.
Your relievers are near-studly, and I really like Cashner in round 23.
So basically, your pitching is not as bad as you thought. They just did not come with the right value.
The same goes for your offense: AJ went undrafted (and I don't believe in him this year), Craig is great keeper value for you, Weeks is great value, Beltre went a round too early (but you can make a case for him in the first due to position scarcity), Castro is early to my taste (but similar to where he went in my league), Upton I like a lot, Hunter is a humongous overpay (21st round for my draft), Ethier is too early (though not by much), Swisher should be solid, Youk I really don't like this year, and Soriano I don't either.
My two cents. Not a bad team at all, but could have been stronger if most the players would've been drafted closer to their value. I understand it's difficult to gauge in a keeper league, but still..
If you want to blow holes in my teams: viewtopic.php?t=457121