so i dropped the ball on closers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

so i dropped the ball on closers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

so i dropped the ball on closers

Postby T.Heck » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Totally screwed up my draft after accidentally drafting Harvey and Fister, I did grab a few guys who have a chance to close in a injury situation. I picked up A. Bailey, Herrera and Gregerson to go along with Cishek and Marmol ( I know terrible) Although I like Cishek.

Anyways think I can hit on a injury with one of my rp or should I be looking trade? 12 team roto and 4th waiver spot but aint no closers left.

Thanks guys

I do have Kershaw Gallardo Scherzer Morrow and J. Johnson so I can move pitching. I tried Bentencourt for Fister but he aint having it and wants Bailey for a handcuff to Hanrahan in any deal. I might be able to get B. League for Fister but he will ask for Harvey and I see Jansen taking over in LA anyways. I got Simmon to for trade bait if he does good with the Braves.
T.Heck
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: so i dropped the ball on closers

Postby Izenhart » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

T.Heck wrote:Totally screwed up my draft after accidentally drafting Harvey and Fister, I did grab a few guys who have a chance to close in a injury situation. I picked up A. Bailey, Herrera and Gregerson to go along with Cishek and Marmol ( I know terrible) Although I like Cishek.

Anyways think I can hit on a injury with one of my rp or should I be looking trade? 12 team roto and 4th waiver spot but aint no closers left.

Thanks guys

I do have Kershaw Gallardo Scherzer Morrow and J. Johnson so I can move pitching. I tried Bentencourt for Fister but he aint having it and wants Bailey for a handcuff to Hanrahan in any deal. I might be able to get B. League for Fister but he will ask for Harvey and I see Jansen taking over in LA anyways. I got Simmon to for trade bait if he does good with the Braves.

I would be jumping to trade my closers away right now if someone came knocking. Wait it out and be fast on the WW, there will be some closers who pop up in April. It happens every year.
Izenhart
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 294)

Re: so i dropped the ball on closers

Postby T.Heck » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Ya, I need to slow it down..... Someone will get a shot I just hope its a rp I already have on my roster. Hanrahan is suspose to stink and Streets could get hurt.
T.Heck
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions