Filled- one opening Free New 12 Team AL only keeper league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Filled- one opening Free New 12 Team AL only keeper league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Filled- one opening Free New 12 Team AL only keeper league

Postby oleredb » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:05 pm

A manager changed his mind about competing in my free 12 team AL only h2h points auction keeper league.

The point scoring system has proven to be fun and balanced through five seasons in other leagues.

The league has an increasing salary system for keepers that rewards managers who successfully invest in and keep minor league players before they become popular, however, teams do not have to purchase any minor league players. All salaries are set by the auction draft or by the FAAB system during the season. Since ESPN does not allow an easy way to enforce the salary increases in future seasons I plan to use the LM tools during the future auctions to adjust each teams remaining budget as each wins its first player. The rest of the auction will proceed normally once that has been done.

There is no streaming and the ESPN limit loophole on innings pitched has been closed, however, rosters have been designed so that managers who actively manage their pitching roster have a significant advantage over teams that do not.

The league is managed by an adult who has managed leagues on three different sites. I currently LM two other leagues on ESPN: one is a 16 team keeper league beginning its fifth season and the other is a 20 team dynasty league entering its third season.

You can view the league at: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffi ... sonId=2013

Send me a PM or reply with your email address if you are interested.
oleredb
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds